Little Guy Questions

Thor

After going through the rankings, I noticed two guys not in them. KT Nelson was brought up in another thread, but I don't think we ever got an answer. Is he not at Brownsburg anymore? He wrestled at IHPO for Red Cobra. And Alex O'Campo, I think I read somewhere that he transferred to and Elkhart school? Is this true, and does this mean he has to sit a year?

19 hours ago, Thor said:

KT Nelson was brought up in another thread, but I don't think we ever got an answer. Is he not at Brownsburg anymore? 

I was wondering the same thing, but I would guess the lack of reply last time probably strongly suggests you probably won’t get a reply this time either.

I was told KT was kicked off the team (or maybe the school) for disciplinary reasons. Fairly certain he isn’t enrolled at Brownsburg currently. 

His dad was a stalwart on this site when they transferred from Evansville to Brownsburg. Surprised he hasn’t responded. I think it is admirable how many on this site are interested in his well being. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.