Toughest Conferences

3 hours ago, NW Indiana Wrestling Fan said:

Interested in seeing who’s got the toughest conference in the state this upcoming year? Up here in the region it’s definitely the DAC conference... Crown Point, Hobart, Chesterton, Merriville, and Portage.   

Yeah no Hobart. I was PISSED OFF when I came into high school and they switched conferences. I couldnt tell you the conference they are in now cause it has changed something like 8 times now. Would be a GREAT addition though if Hobart was in there 

2 hours ago, tangarrray said:

Hobart left the DAC years ago.

We’re showing up to the conference seeding meeting this year and seeing if we can get back in.

Currently In Northwest Crossroads Conference with Andrean, Munster, Lowell, Kankakee Valley, and Highland. 

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Got Franklin Central too. They’ve been making some noise of late.

What?????...... too soon???

HA, that's funny. If only that was actually me that posted that noise, but I'm pretty sure I know who did. Wish they would have just put their name on it.

FC did have some tough wrestlers at the Capital City Classic. Add them and should be a good conference tournament.

Edited by sslaymon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.