Fort Wayne Rankings

Thor

On 11/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

@Caleb Spires is a little "under" the weather after Sunday's Ohio State match, so who knows when he'll recover.

Hey... I’ve seen Ohio State take an early season loss to Virginia Tech and turn it around before! Just history repeating itself.

And sorry for the delayed rankings. But they will be ready by the end of the weekend like Joe stated.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:44 AM, Caleb Spires said:

Hey... I’ve seen Ohio State take an early season loss to Virginia Tech and turn it around before! Just history repeating itself.

And sorry for the delayed rankings. But they will be ready by the end of the weekend like Joe stated.

I just knew when I woke up to make coffee this morning I was going to see my beloved Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings.  It’s been exactly 10 months. 

I saw Joe at Who’s#1.  A few weeks before I drove from Cedar Rapids to see the IHPO.  I streamed Super 32. I was at GRR.  I watched ISWA freestyle and Greco state as a friend live streamed it for me.   I streamed Folkstyle State.  I watched Frost/Sophomore State.  I went to Elementary National Duals.  I did all that in anticipation of these Rankings. Fort Wayne needs the recognition.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

7 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Brady Ester and Ellis can’t  both wrestle 120. You have them ranked 5th and 7th.  Ester will be at 113.  No Kreager, no Tippman, no Shelton? That will work it self out.

Actually, the IHSAA sent me an e-mail yesterday telling me to put them both at 120 because they were going to allow it, only this one time. Each dual is going to be a 2-on-1 handicap match.

Thank you for letting me know Ester’s correct weight. I wish Kreager, Tippmann, and Shelton all good and healthy seasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.