On 11/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

Date: 11/15/2019
Entity: IndianaMat
Type: Dual Ranking
Class: 3A
1. Brownsburg
2. Indianapolis Cathedral

View full team ranking

It’s hard to refute how good Brownsburg is. With the incredible work ethic and conditioning Coach Snyder infuses into the program and all the upper class leadership, it’s no wonder they don’t win an IHSAA title every single year. 

It is also really good to see programs like Mishawaka creep back into the Top20. When a high quality coach leaves town, it typically takes decades to replace. Glad to see the Cavemen competitive again. 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:20 PM, MikeTython said:

Sum feisty bulldogs.  I predict a top four  finith for both dogs

After looking at semi state rankings I see Crown Point, Cathedral, and Mater Dei with potentially 3 in the finals... Brownsburg can get 4 in finals, but most likely 2.  Team state is going to come down to the wire with 120, 138, and 160 playing a huge part in the scoring.  Avon, Roncalli, perry, carmel, and Warren have some horses as well.

This is going to be a fun and unpredictable year.

6 hours ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Wildcats will eat Orioles, Bulldogs, and Leprechauns

57 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

Do you have a set lineup to back that talk up.  Hearing there is a log jam between 120 and 145.  

If you're going by mascots in 3a, then I'd take the Warriors of Warren Central, or the Rebels of Roncalli.  I'm not sure what a Brickie is?  Is it a mason?  Those guys are probably strong.  However, if we look throughout all classes in the entire state...there is not a mascot that could withstand a train...So...Railroaders easily win everything if we're basing it on that...Not sure any of you have an argument...

buttttt...I think I'll take Brownsburg in duals....and I'll be bold and take the DOGS of CP for IHSAA State

1 hour ago, nkraus said:

If you're going by mascots in 3a, then I'd take the Warriors of Warren Central, or the Rebels of Roncalli.  I'm not sure what a Brickie is?  Is it a mason?  Those guys are probably strong.  However, if we look throughout all classes in the entire state...there is not a mascot that could withstand a train...So...Railroaders easily win everything if we're basing it on that...Not sure any of you have an argument...

buttttt...I think I'll take Brownsburg in duals....and I'll be bold and take the DOGS of CP for IHSAA State

Edited by brickfor6

On 11/17/2019 at 3:08 AM, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

It’s hard to refute how good Brownsburg is. With the incredible work ethic and conditioning Coach Snyder infuses into the program and all the upper class leadership, it’s no wonder they don’t win an IHSAA title every single year. 

It is also really good to see programs like Mishawaka creep back into the Top20. When a high quality coach leaves town, it typically takes decades to replace. Glad to see the Cavemen competitive again. 

Mishawaka 182 - 285 may be the toughest in the state . Very solid up top

11 hours ago, nkraus said:

Wildcats love to eat bulldogs of both breeds. The wildcats step Leprechauns into lucky charms. The wildcats are the inevitable doom of every team in Indiana. Wildcats have no compassion for those who get in the way.

20 hours ago, nkraus said:

You’re losing some blue Collar Railroader cred if you don’t recognize the fellow blue collar Brickie mascot, my man. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.