Starting a new high school program (Eastern Greene)

E.G. Thunderbird

Eastern Greene High School is in the beginning process of starting a wrestling program. 

We would like to start a club this winter and move into having a high school and middle school team next year (20-21).

We have interest by athletes, in the community and have quality experienced coaches ready to run the program.

We are looking for ideas for different fundraisers and/or whom to reach out to for sponsorship/donations.

We are currently in need of everything.  If you have any ideas or have wrestling equipment you would like to donate or sell at a discounted price please feel free to reach out to me rbruce@egreene.k12.in.us

We appreciate all of your help as we dive into this new endeavor. 

Sincerely,

Roy Bruce, Jr.

10 minutes ago, E.G. Thunderbird said:

Eastern Greene High School is in the beginning process of starting a wrestling program. 

We would like to start a club this winter and move into having a high school and middle school team next year (20-21).

We have interest by athletes, in the community and have quality experienced coaches ready to run the program.

We are looking for ideas for different fundraisers and/or whom to reach out to for sponsorship/donations.

We are currently in need of everything.  If you have any ideas or have wrestling equipment you would like to donate or sell at a discounted price please feel free to reach out to me rbruce@egreene.k12.in.us

We appreciate all of your help as we dive into this new endeavor. 

Sincerely,

Roy Bruce, Jr.

If you are looking for 2 mats for a practice room Im an assistant at Ben Davis High School and we are getting new mats in a few weeks will have 2 that will need to be sold let me know!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.