Evansville Semi-State Preseason Rankings

Y2CJ41

50 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

Seems to me like PhillyFanMD asking “Has Ross and Cheaney ever wrestled before?” was a way of trying to do his homework.  😁

Nope... he was knocking the rankers. Without doing his homework, which is no surprise. Can’t let him knock our “ranking committee”! @ontherise219@TripleB and the boys are the best in the business! Here is his statement. 

“Somehow the ranking committee ranks a freshman with zero high school matches under his belt higher. Is Cheaney Super Frosh like Mendez???“

@navy80 asked if they wrestled before. TrollFanMD just was doing what he does. 

“Wildcats eat.... blah blah blah”

#DoYourHomework

Edited by Mattyb

7 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Nope... he was knocking the rankers. Without doing his homework, which is no surprise. Can’t let him knock our “ranking committee”! @ontherise219@TripleB and the boys are the best in the business! Here is his statement. 

“Somehow the ranking committee ranks a freshman with zero high school matches under his belt higher. Is Cheaney Super Frosh like Mendez???“

@navy80 asked if they wrestled before. TrollFanMD just was doing what he does. 

“Wildcats eat.... blah blah blah”

#DoYourHomework

I respectfully disagree. He asked if the kid was a Super Frosh? And that’s why the ranking members put Chaeney above Ross. Legit question if you don’t read into it too much. 

He’s a superfrosh, not knocking anybody but also got higher points bc his dad volunteered in the Madison Wrestling Beer tents and introduced me to Peanut Butter Cup Beer!!

MD I can get you all volunteer info and I’m always open for Gerst Haus or Carson’s! 

Cheaney Schoeff (Avon WC) defeated Cole Ross (MCWA)
Cheaney Schoeff
Avon WC
Cole Ross
MCWA

O O O  
Choice 1
  Defer
Bottom  
0 0
Period 2
  Stalling
0 0
Choice 2
  Bottom
0 0
Period 3
3 Nearfall (0:21)  
Stalling (0:06)  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.