Top Middle School Wrestlers 2019/2020

MScholar

This is Evans dad and not sure of your intentions but since you joined 30 minutes one can assume. The Rankings are fun to look at but don’t mean anything once you step on the mat. I’m aware Evan went 10-0 and his team was 9-1 while his team took 1st in Silver Bracket. Indiana Wrestling is on the  rise and lots of kids doing well across the country. If you need to contact me I’m always available. 

12 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

This is Evans dad and not sure of your intentions but since you joined 30 minutes one can assume. The Rankings are fun to look at but don’t mean anything once you step on the mat. I’m aware Evan went 10-0 and his team was 9-1 while his team took 1st in Silver Bracket. Indiana Wrestling is on the  rise and lots of kids doing well across the country. If you need to contact me I’m always available. 

Hey I always thought you were champ725.  Lol

Rumor has it a lot of parents are complaining that there kid isn’t ranked high enough. Middle school rankings are just that. If your kid is wrestling in the elementary division and does well that’s not really helping your middle school rankings. Especially if you are not wrestling in the gold pool. if you have a 6-7 grader that is beating studs in the middle school division at any of these national tournaments that is a different level of wrestling. Any of these seasoned parents will tell you when you go from those elementary duals to middle school duals at places like VAC and National middle school duals there is no comparison in the talent level. The team that finishes first in the gold pool would demolish the team that finished first in the silver pool. This is guaranteed. First place in the silver pool at VAC is actually 13th place I believe?

Not sure how many teams were in the gold pool?

Edited by 812wrestler

Joe no intentions...  Was just giving Evan props.  Jokingly talking about the rankings.  I think Evan is better than some of those above him.  No disrespect intended to you or anyone else kid on that list, but I think Evan is better than 16.  You factor in it he might be the most respectable kid I've been around and i'm putting him #1.    

I have to agree with 812wrestler, you have to look at the level these kids are wrestling. Elementary vs middle school is a whole other level. Not to mention the weight being cut to get lower. I would have to think that Stanley should be ahead of Rioux also. I think another one to look out for is Jendreas, he has not wrestled at middle school state yet( at least his record doesn't show it) but has been wrestling high level tournaments. 

Edited by Deisel22

On 1/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, Deisel22 said:

I have to agree with 812wrestler, you have to look at the level these kids are wrestling. Elementary vs middle school is a whole other level. Not to mention the weight being cut to get lower. I would have to think that Stanley should be ahead of Rioux also. I think another one to look out for is Jendreas, he has not wrestled at middle school state yet( at least his record doesn't show it) but has been wrestling high level tournaments. 

Jendreas is a good one to look out for. He is one of many crown point middle schoolers that will do some damage in high school. You’ll have kids like Landon Hawkins, Gavin Jendreas, Evan Cruz, and Damian Resendez making a name for themselves. 

Here are the 12u/15u results for those IN who attended Tulsa Nationals this past weekend.  The toughest tournament in the country.

Revin Dickman 1st 12u 73

Kyle Harden True 2nd 12u 110

Hunter Henry 4th 15u 135 (made semi finals)

Gunner Henry 5th 15u 157 (made semi finals)

Jairo Acuna 6th 12u 88

Parker Reynolds 6th Medical Default Semi Finals 12u 92 (made semi finals)

Following MS wrestlers wrestled and DNP

12U

Miguel Rojas 145

Carson Volz 130

Evan Stanley 96

Isaiah Schaefer 96

Griffin Van Tichelt 92

Camden Baumann 88

Clinton Shepherd 88

Landon Hawkins (Did Not Wrestle) 84

Wesley Spencer 84

Elijah Guyer 84

Ty Henderson 80

15U

Spencer Turner 135

Lee Spencer 125

Peyton Bell 125

Walter Hagedorn 95

Landen Horning 89

Lukas Tsirtsis 75

Edited by #TheBrand

6th grade 95 Stud  Tylin Thrine of New Castle placed 8th in the loaded 95 field.. handing Silas Foster his only loss and losing to Tishner and couple other studs.. proud of him and happy he's turning the corner and getting better.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 hours ago, LetsWrastle said:

Easton Doster (7th//New Haven):

Up on Schaefer and rolling at Middle school state before getting knocked unconscious. Tough SOB needed stitches but finished the match. Multiple state and national accolades.

He was another one that I was looking for to win. If you’ve seen him wrestle recently, you know he’s gonna be in the conversation. 

Too bad he got injured,  hope he recovers well and is back at it soon. 

graham,

Thanks for the kind words.  He is doing well.  Got glued up between his upper lip and just below the nose. About 10 days for the glue to come off so he should get some good rest time.   Luckily no stitches!!  Got his bell rocked pretty good and is back to normal and going to school.  It was a fun tournament all around and some great wrestling from all the age groups.  He just wishes he could of finished the match healthy...he will stay hungry!!

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, LetsWrastle said:

Easton Doster (7th//New Haven):

Up on Schaefer and rolling at Middle school state before getting knocked unconscious. Tough SOB needed stitches but finished the match. Multiple state and national accolades.

Trizton Carson ws actually telling me about Easton being a little animal!  Hope he gets better.

New Updated Rokfin Top 200 National Middle School Rankings are out by MatScoutWillie (former Flo ranker).  Indiana continues to have 4 wrestlers represented: 8th graders Brady Ison (130 lbs) & Drew Mills (150 lbs) and 6th graders Parker Reynolds (95 lbs) & Revin Dickman (77 lbs).  https://rokfin.com/MS1

Next round of updated rankings will come after the Tulsa Natl duals, Reno Worlds & USAW folkstyle Natls.  Way to represent the state young men.

Edited by #TheBrand

• 5 months later...

Anthony Ashnault just started a channel on Rokfin(Mobbin Media) and he put out a pretty accurate national ranking list.  Indiana had several kids make the list.

Alex Huddleston #3 at 64lbs

Revin Dickman #2 at 80lbs

Parker Reynolds #6 at 105lbs

Kyle Harden #3 at 140lbs

Miguel Rojas #7 at 140lbs

De'Alcapon Veazy #6 at HWT

Indy has a nice crop of wrestlers coming up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.