Sign in to follow this  
Thor

Matt Lee to Penn State?

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

2 hours ago, Thor said:

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thor said:

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

I gotcha... hey speaking of signing day. It is about six weeks out. I want to share this for the kids that are trying to get a good deal or figure out their path. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/alliseeisgold/status/1062928326145249280

I hope this helps!

Edited by Mattyb

2 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

He is signed up for Super 32 under Lee Homeschool, can't wait to see how he does at the next level with his brothers, an amazing family that has raised 3 amazing young men.

Any chance he flunks Homeschool and needs to repeat?

Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2019 at 5:27 PM, wrestlenewbie said:

Any chance he flunks Homeschool and needs to repeat?

Something tells me the Lee's aren't the type to flunk at anything that they do.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 10/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, PhillyFanMD said:

Penn State much better than IU, Purdue, or Ohio U

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... you are an idiot! Lol... smh

Edited by Mattyb

On 10/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mattyb said:

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... your an idiot! Lol... smh

You're*

Edited by Jack Jones

On 10/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mattyb said:

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... you are an idiot! Lol... smh

I meant Ohio State.  Stop being so sensitive