Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thor

Matt Lee to Penn State?

Recommended Posts

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thor said:

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thor said:

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

I gotcha... hey speaking of signing day. It is about six weeks out. I want to share this for the kids that are trying to get a good deal or figure out their path. 
 

https://mobile.twitter.com/alliseeisgold/status/1062928326145249280

I hope this helps!

Edited by Mattyb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

He is signed up for Super 32 under Lee Homeschool, can't wait to see how he does at the next level with his brothers, an amazing family that has raised 3 amazing young men.

Any chance he flunks Homeschool and needs to repeat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, PhillyFanMD said:

Penn State much better than IU, Purdue, or Ohio U

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... you are an idiot! Lol... smh

Edited by Mattyb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mattyb said:

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... you are an idiot! Lol... smh

I meant Ohio State.  Stop being so sensitive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.