Matt Lee to Penn State?

Thor

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

2 hours ago, Thor said:

I know that it's been known that Matt Lee wasn't wrestling this year, but haven't heard any official plans. Just noticed on Flo's updated rankings they have him as a Penn State commit. Is this official?

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Nobody is official until national signing day. That will be November 11th this year. 

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I mean an actual announcement from him or his family. That’s the first I’ve seen anything close to an announcement. 

I gotcha... hey speaking of signing day. It is about six weeks out. I want to share this for the kids that are trying to get a good deal or figure out their path. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/alliseeisgold/status/1062928326145249280

I hope this helps!

Edited by Mattyb

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, PhillyFanMD said:

Penn State much better than IU, Purdue, or Ohio U

Yep... that’s common knowledge. I really forget your real name and nobody cares. Maybe @TeamGarcia remembers? But man really... you are an idiot! Lol... smh

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.