IHPO

IMrule

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

Do you have to pay for this service?

I can provide you with my login information to view the videos for lets see.......  (IHPO entry fee $35, gas money for my son's ride up $20, lodging fee for my son Sat night $30, food and drinks during tourney $20, video stream $10) ..........  $115 sound good ????, awe heck lets split it as I am a nice guy ($57.50)   

Hey people its called the free enterprise system and this stuff isn't cheap  !!!!   kidding

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

Do you have to pay for this service?

Yes. 

And I want to say Thank You! to Indiana Mat for getting me a $30 discount on my Track Gold+ membership!

Don’t know if the promo is still available but it prompted me to take advantage of that when I went to watch a match from the tournament. 

Edited by graham

2 hours ago, JMILL said:

I can provide you with my login information to view the videos for lets see.......  (IHPO entry fee $35, gas money for my son's ride up $20, lodging fee for my son Sat night $30, food and drinks during tourney $20, video stream $10) ..........  $115 sound good ????, awe heck lets split it as I am a nice guy ($57.50)   

Hey people its called the free enterprise system and this stuff isn't cheap  !!!!   kidding

Mr. Miller, I'm just shaking my head just like I used to do. Why is it always you...and you know what I mean.

22 hours ago, smitty11 said:

Interested to hear how the boarman/mendez match went.  Did Boarman get a takedown on Mendez?  Was also interested how the consolation matches went in this bracket seemed like some upsets along the way.  

I didn’t snap it before Mendez got away. 

709EB6AE-CAEC-4513-A1C2-9FA17266954B.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.