Top 3 Kids at Each Weight

riley bettich

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Tough kid. It’s just very hard for a freshman at an upper weight to place top 3. What is his weight? Who on these list do you have him beating?

I agree as I know it’s tougher to place as a freshman the heavier you are but I believe he will win the EC Semi State which should lead to a better placement leading into Friday Night. He will be 160 I believe and think Dickens and Noehre would be the favorites right now 

3 hours ago, Champ725 said:

I agree as I know it’s tougher to place as a freshman the heavier you are but I believe he will win the EC Semi State which should lead to a better placement leading into Friday Night. He will be 160 I believe and think Dickens and Noehre would be the favorites right now 

Maybe. I’m sure that there are some dudes up there with five o’clock shadows and or a tattoo or two that may not agree with you. 

I could be wrong. 3 or 4 years difference is just a tough thing to deal with at 160. We shall see. 

With that said... I have seen some held back freshman do ok recently at the upper weights. Not sure if that applies in this situation??? 

Btw... Mason Parris is the only non-heldback freshman upper weight that I can remember to finish top three? Who else can we put on that list? 

Edited by Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Maybe. I’m sure that there are some dudes up there with five o’clock shadows and or a tattoo or two that may not agree with you. 

I could be wrong. 3 or 4 years difference is just a tough thing to deal with at 160. We shall see. 

With that said... I have seen some held back freshman do ok recently at the upper weights. Not sure if that applies in this situation??? 

Btw... Mason Parris is the only non-heldback freshman upper weight that I can remember to finish top three? Who else can we put on that list? 

Donahue was held back?

Looks like this list confirms some of the kids moving around. Matt Lee listed as homeschool, is there a definite plan in place? Is he currently in PA or what is he doing? As Sig said, Sergio Lemley to Mt Carmel. And it looks like Nick Buchanan is on the move too, says his school is Coldwater. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Looks like this list confirms some of the kids moving around. Matt Lee listed as homeschool, is there a definite plan in place? Is he currently in PA or what is he doing? As Sig said, Sergio Lemley to Mt Carmel. And it looks like Nick Buchanan is on the move too, says his school is Coldwater. 

If I had to guess it would be Coldwater, Ohio. We used to see them at the ECIC at jay county.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 6:22 PM, Mattyb said:

He might not have placed top 3 but to think silas won state at 195 not giving up a offensive point all season as a cadet is crazy.. he was younger as a sophomore placing 5th at 182 than most 9th graders..he will graduate hardly 17.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.