What possible match ups are you looking for at IHPO?

dantev

177 on the final Stud List. You can go into the Track event and see all of the separated wrestlers.

Just a note on seeding/separation, we do it like Fargo with 6 different categories.
1. State Champion/IHPO Champion
2. State 2-3/IHPO 2-4
3. State 4-5
4. State 6-8
5. State Qualifier
6. Other Criteria

When the brackets are build TW will seed randomly based on each group. 

For instance if there are 3 #1's, they will be seeds 1-3. If there are 2 #2's they will be 4-5 seeds, and so on. Separation will move with a wrestler if they change weights.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, bigballerb said:

Would love to see Laplace beat manville!

I mean Laplace has had over a year now to adjust to the weight and fill into a healthy build. You also can't forget how difficult he can be to score on and remaining athletic while going up in weight over the last year. Laplace and Walker are both solidddd.

20 minutes ago, dantev said:

I mean Laplace has had over a year now to adjust to the weight and fill into a healthy build. You also can't forget how difficult he can be to score on and remaining athletic while going up in weight over the last year. Laplace and Walker are both solidddd.

100% agree how hard he is to score on and how athletic he is. Manville is just a different type of wrestler. Multiple time Fargo champ and has had international experience.  Going to be interesting for sure.

20 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

IHPO because you win 1 match at state and place..A lot of really good wrestlers don't even place at IHPO.. Both are unbelievable feathers in 1s cap and your boy won both.. ...but I see where that's not always true with Carson winning IHPO and not placing at state his jr. year. 

Well, the state tournament actually starts at sectional time. So technically you have to win several matches before you step on the podium at Bankers Life.

But no doubt IHPO is tough to win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.