IHSWCA Fall Clinic, and NWCA Leadership Academy Oct 17-18

dstruck

Hey guys:
I hope your as excited for the start of school as I am!!! You should be, you get to help kids!!! You are an "impactor", how can you not be excited!!

One of the best ways to stay fired up is to always continue your coaching education.

This fall, October 17-18 we have an awesome lineup we are very excited about!
Thursday we have Mark Manning (head coach of Nebraska, head coach to Jordan Burroughs, James Green and Chad Red Jr.), Thursday we also have the IHSAA Rules interpretation meeting with Robert Faulkens, and we will give you a chance to have your voice heard! We will be having break out sessions to get ideas and help on "hot topics" in wrestling.

Friday we have something new to the Fall clinic.  The NWCA Leadership academy.  This teaches the head coach of a team, to act more like the CEO of a program! We will be having leaders from the NWCA come in and teach this awesome course.  Being that it is new, and we want big attendance.  We are offering some scholarships to those that email me.  These scholarships are for coaches that have not been to the fall clinic before, and will be coming with another paid coach, or veteran coach.  Email me to see if your eligible.  

This is really going to be a motivating two days!

Take a look at the flier, in the link below.  The registration is in the link as well.  You can mail in your registration if needed, however we prefer signing up online, and mailing your check. 

One more thing.....take a look at the attached video and see what Wisconsin Head Coach, Chris Bono, says about the Leadership academy!

Danny Struck

Our clinician for the NWCA Scholastic Leadership Academy is Pete Jacobson of Edgewood High School in Scarsdale, NY. Coach Jacobson runs one of the best programs in New York. Pete is a former Cornell wrestler, a member of the New York Fire Department and the founder of Winsmarter.com, a website full of amazing free materials to help you be a better coach, communicator and leader. You will come out of the Scholastic Leadership Academy a better coach.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finalized with wrestling mindset.  The guys from wrestling mindset will be in attendance and speaking as an option at the breakout sessions.  Wrestling Mindset has a very large social media following, and will make for a great breakout session.

https://www.wrestlingmindset.com/
https://www.instagram.com/wrestlingmindset/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/WrestlingMindse?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingMindset/

Just got confirmation that America Scaleco will be donating a new weigh-in scale to the raffle as well.  The weigh in scale sends weights right to your phone.  They will be in attendance as a vendor as well!  Awesome prize, they sell for $700.

Check the scale out here-

https://www.americanscaleco.com/weighin-scale

E.I. Sports and Apparel out of Evansville will be in attendance as a vendor for the 20th straight year and we have huge news!

We are thrilled to announce that Cliff Keen Wrestling and a member of their management team will be in our booth this year.  Be sure to register for this awesome clinic and then be sure to stop by and take a look at the samples and talk with us about one of the top wrestling brands in the world that supplies many of the best programs in the world.  

Cliff Keen has also announced that they are going to give away 14 of their new BEAST locker backpacks (see picture) with personalized sublimated team logos. These bags are all the rage in the wrestling world and some lucky program is going to get 14 of them for free. This prize is valued at $1260.

E.I. Sports and Cliff Keen will also be teaming up on an unbelievable promotional offer that offers a free sublimated team gear bag free with every singlet ordered.  That’s a $40 gear bag FREE with each singlet ordered for the upcoming season.

We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks as we continue our support of the IHSWCA!

7130A081-77F9-4603-8563-A7635020E051.jpeg

Edited by samaj

Cliff Keen in conjunction with EI Sports will be offering the following IHSWCA Clinic special through October 25th.  If you purchase 15 Cliff Keen Singlets, Cliff Keen will be giving you 15 FREE sublimated MBP13 Bags.  EI is the only outfitter in the country with this offer! Check out details below!

IHSWCA CLINIC Cliff Keen Promotion .pdf

Vendors attending the Clinic
EI Sports
Blue Chip
My House
Wrestling Mindset
American Scale Co     
The Sports Company
X-Grain Sportsware

Grand Prize Raffle
Lean Athletic- Singlets
Barbarian Appareal- Singlets
3X Gear- Singlets
Cliff Keen/ EI- Bags
American Scale Co- Scale

Raffle only-
Danmar Warrior
Ken Chertow
Chicago Bears
Defense Soap
5 Kount Sports
Win Magazine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.