CP on its way.

IRONMAIDEN

@Sig40 has said in previous posts that this is not even the most impressive CP line up coming and that the next 4-5 yrs the line up will get even better and better.  that is scary given their line up this year will be very very very good and their coaching staff is also at that same level with Hawk, Cosgrove, Sessa, McGill and the list keeps going.  Look forward to see how this all turns out over next few years for sure !!!

6 hours ago, Thor said:

We got a guess towards the Mater Dei lineup in another thread, what’s Crown Point’s lineup looking like?

I think it was easier for me to do Mater Dei's lineup then our own.  Lots of question marks where kids weights are... hopefully we get a full squad at IHPO to get an idea where they will fall.

106: Goin/Bahl
113: Frazier/Goin
120: Bettich/Frazier/Roberson
126: Roberson/Tattini/Carter/Bettich
132: Taylor/Mendez/Roberson/Tattini
138: Mendez/Taylor/Tattini
145: Goodwin/Cruz
152: Cruz/Goodwin
160: Willems/Hollendoner
170: Hollendoner/Willems
182: Taborski/Ayala
195: McElroy/Ayala
220?285?

Can someone who cares about CP wrestling please organize a group of influencers to convince their program to come show their talents at Team State once or twice during this upcoming run? It would be a real shame not to see fully where they stack up as a duals team while they have all this talent over the next number of years.

49 minutes ago, maligned said:

Can someone who cares about CP wrestling please organize a group of influencers to convince their program to come show their talents at Team State once or twice during this upcoming run? It would be a real shame not to see fully where they stack up as a duals team while they have all this talent over the next number of years.

They went a couple years ago and pretty sure Lorek wants to accept any invitation they are given, but I am not sure if they made the vote in spot for the tournament since.

1 hour ago, XCard said:

They went a couple years ago and pretty sure Lorek wants to accept any invitation they are given, but I am not sure if they made the vote in spot for the tournament since.

I don't want to speak for Coach Lorek (but I kind of am), but they were invited to be in the vote-in process this year. He seemed interested, but didn't feel his schedule could allow it currently. I sort of expressed the same feeling that they would probably be close to qualifying for a few years.

1 hour ago, XCard said:

11 minutes ago, ehscoach said:

I don't want to speak for Coach Lorek (but I kind of am), but they were invited to be in the vote-in process this year. He seemed interested, but didn't feel his schedule could allow it currently. I sort of expressed the same feeling that they would probably be close to qualifying for a few years.

Right...I think their participation in the past shows interest as well, but the scheduling issue has been a deterrent for them and other DAC schools, including this most recent qualifying process. To be clear, P, I'm not trying to call anyone out. Each program is responsible to do what it thinks is best for its kids. Selfishly, I would love to see them in the event against the other top teams with all their star power. 

On 8/20/2019 at 1:50 PM, Sig40 said:

106: Goin/Bahl
113: Frazier/Goin
120: Bettich/Frazier/Roberson
126: Roberson/Tattini/Carter/Bettich
132: Taylor/Mendez/Roberson/Tattini
138: Mendez/Taylor/Tattini
145: Goodwin/Cruz
152: Cruz/Goodwin
160: Willems/Hollendoner
170: Hollendoner/Willems
182: Taborski/Ayala
195: McElroy/Ayala
220?285?

It appears to me their JV is going to be a Top 20.

Edited by gsmith58

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.