FW SEMI P4P

Y21AB

5 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Shelton is tough, but I bet a lot of other guys in the ft. Wayne semi state went 2-2 as well.

It's not the record. It's how he does against elite competition. All I said is they had a good showing.  Humphrey went 5-2 I believe beating a state semifinalist and wrestling well against all comers.  Snooze button in full effect. That's alright: Snider will soon Restore the Roar.  These young men have been through alot in the last few weeks and I extremely proud of the kids at my Alma Mater. There is also more in the cupboard keep zzzzzzzzzing.

25 minutes ago, Leftenant Luers said:

It's not the record. It's how he does against elite competition. All I said is they had a good showing.  Humphrey went 5-2 I believe beating a state semifinalist and wrestling well against all comers.  Snooze button in full effect. That's alright: Snider will soon Restore the Roar.  These young men have been through alot in the last few weeks and I extremely proud of the kids at my Alma Mater. There is also more in the cupboard keep zzzzzzzzzing.

Don’t know who I’m “zzzzzzing” on. Yes Humphrey did beat Alstott, he’s a tough kid.

On 9/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, bigballerb said:

Don’t know who I’m “zzzzzzing” on. Yes Humphrey did beat Alstott, he’s a tough kid.

That wasn't for you necessarily. That was for anyone who might be nodding, sleeping, snoozing,napping,daydreaming,unconscious,fried,or unenlightened on Lil Humph. 

Proof that the FW semi state is improving

Hamm vs Brooks

Fall Brooks 6-0

Que Vs Teush

Teush Dec 9-0

Carroll Vs Beasley

Carroll Dec 9-3

Poynter Vs Watts

Watts Major 13-3

Barroquillo Vs Gimson

Gimson Fall 19-3

Jackson Vs Gimson

Jackson Dec 19-6

Meska Vs Macklin

Macklin OT 22-6

Hiestand vs Hicks

Hicks Dec 25-6

Lefever VS Ruble

Lefever Major 25-10

Lefever Vs Fielden 28-10

Fielden Dec 31-10

Bratcher Vs Winner

Bratcher Dec 31-13

Neff Vs Agnew

Neff Dec 31-17

Thatcher Vs Leffers

Thatcher Major 31-21

Meyer Vs Parsons

Meyer OT  31-24

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.