3. Ian Heath

4. Jake Lone

5. Holden Parsons

6. Isiah Levitz

7. Cale Gray

8. Braydon Erb

9. Jared Brooks

10. Hunter Cottingham

No Teusch? No Lil Ruble? No Lil Humphrey? No Stroud Da Squire? No Lake Minnich?  No Reakus? No Martz? No Chacon? No Jodway?!!! Snooze button.

19 hours ago, Leftenant Luers said:

No Teusch? No Lil Ruble? No Lil Humphrey? No Stroud Da Squire? No Lake Minnich?  No Reakus? No Martz? No Chacon? No Jodway?!!! Snooze button.

Also a few of these guys didn't make it to semi state last year. I cant put them on the P4P list if they dont even make it.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:19 PM, Y21AB said:

Who would you take out to add them in? None of those guys placed at state last year if I recall right.

3 were qualifiers,,2 others were ticket rounders; Da Squire was a frosh Ticket Rounder! Lil Rubes qualified as a frosh...Then they both followed that with great performances at Frosh/Soph State. Ruble acted a fool at Disney! I hate to say "bad draw", but Teusch drew the only guy who defeated him during the reg season...not likely to happen again. Lil Humph? Fireworks he is dangerous so dangerous; like Busta Rhymes. Reakus has done the rounds don't snooze: he was injured at Reg. Martz was right there last year.  Don't count him out he has been grinding.  Chacon? Like Humph he can wreslte with anyone; can run up the score like Clemson! As for Jodway: Elite Level Grappler in multiple disciplines.  Has made some big leaps this offseason.  I call him Lil DeSanto. He is a Bruin who would wrestle a bear.  Terry Brands asked for his autograph at Wabash Wrestling Camp.  Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan and John Henry call him for tips on how to takedown Chuck Norris.  Jokes aside: I don't just go by what happened last season.  I go by various criteria. #1 if I know you or went to High School or College with your dad. #2 If you use heavy hands I automatically believe you are getting a medal. #3 If you drip any sauce I'm on the band wagon. #4 if you wrestle In Wabash County and show me anything I'm with you,  #5 All Rod Lones kids are #1 to me I won't argue watch out for Kaden.  #6 If you wrestle for Northrop as a senior and wrestle anywhere from 126-138 I think you are going to do something.  #7 Any Snider Heavy #8 Any Wayne 195 #8 Any Bellmont Legacy Wrestler #10 If I've coached you at any point including Pee Wee, I don't care if it was 10 years ago I believe you are winning state..

13 minutes ago, Leftenant Luers said:

3 were qualifiers,,2 others were ticket rounders; Da Squire was a frosh Ticket Rounder! Lil Rubes qualified as a frosh...Then they both followed that with great performances at Frosh/Soph State. Ruble acted a fool at Disney! I hate to say "bad draw", but Teusch drew the only guy who defeated him during the reg season...not likely to happen again. Lil Humph? Fireworks he is dangerous so dangerous; like Busta Rhymes. Reakus has done the rounds don't snooze: he was injured at Reg. Martz was right there last year.  Don't count him out he has been grinding.  Chacon? Like Humph he can wreslte with anyone; can run up the score like Clemson! As for Jodway: Elite Level Grappler in multiple disciplines.  Has made some big leaps this offseason.  I call him Lil DeSanto. He is a Bruin who would wrestle a bear.  Terry Brands asked for his autograph at Wabash Wrestling Camp.  Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan and John Henry call him for tips on how to takedown Chuck Norris.  Jokes aside: I don't just go by what happened last season.  I go by various criteria. #1 if I know you or went to High School or College with your dad. #2 If you use heavy hands I automatically believe you are getting a medal. #3 If you drip any sauce I'm on the band wagon. #4 if you wrestle In Wabash County and show me anything I'm with you,  #5 All Rod Lones kids are #1 to me I won't argue watch out for Kaden.  #6 If you wrestle for Northrop as a senior and wrestle anywhere from 126-138 I think you are going to do something.  #7 Any Snider Heavy #8 Any Wayne 195 #8 Any Bellmont Legacy Wrestler #10 If I've coached you at any point including Pee Wee, I don't care if it was 10 years ago I believe you are winning state..

I was on the edge of putting Ruble and Teusch put didn't see where they could have bumped anyone out of most of the guys on the list are already placers.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.