Server and website upgrade

Y2CJ41

Yesterday we did a big server and website software upgrade. If you find anyone not working please contact me and I'll look into it.

Also I have snuck in some new features on the site, so go find them and test them out. I know a few of you have found them. We will make a full announcement when everything is settled down.

4 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

Thankfully the ignore poster button is working as @JMILL has been absent from my timeline for a good while finally!!! Sarcasm font still needs work tho, amirite? #TheCounty (test!)

@UncleJimmy started a different job and they actually expect me to work.... stinks.   i read but thats about all i have time for now a days.   hopefully the time the season starts things will calm down

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I’m Donating all my Millions of Bananas to @TripleB, @JMILL, @Mattyb, @UncleJimmy, @Fabio Jr.. Everyone gets 200k Bananas from Notorious. I’m like Oprah. You get Bananas.... You Get Bananas.... YES ! 

I just sent Chris some Bananas. The thing is with all of his different screen names... freaking Pistol Pete is going to have all the bananas. He will donate to himself!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.