Evansville Waaaaaayyy to Early P4P

TripleB

1 hour ago, Indychamp said:

Just as a past state champ I can say I was never was worried about anyone in the “county”

As a past state champ. Might want to reconsider. Look at some of the talent that has come out of this area. Look at the awesome guys we have coming up. It’s going to be an extremely fun year.

14 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Sure you are!!! lol

So a "past state champ" made a profile (and wont say who he is) just to come bust chops? And you are not even good at anonymous trash talk! Im sure your on a bar stool with Al Bundy talking about his glory day at Polk High too! Troll elsewhere buddy.

If you doubt our wresting here.... @TeamGarcia will hit you with the stats.

If you want to learn on how to troll like a man then hit up @1prouddad. Now he is an anonymous dude that brings it and is respected. 

Just a little advice for you kiddo. 

Dang okay dad

15 minutes ago, Indychamp said:

Dang okay dad

No.... I just legit got trolled by my son!!!

A new low for me. Learning great things at Ohio! I’m cutting him off!!! Geeez!

@Indychampget off here and get to practice!!! 

Edited by Mattyb

On 8/7/2019 at 8:58 AM, Thor said:

Wow, hopefully some of those guys have grown, or else they have a pretty big log jam at the lower weights. And if they can fit them all in and Matt Lee comes back, then Mater Dei should be front runners for the team title next year. 

Lee is not coming back.

Can any MD folks predict a line up for us?

Edited by Matthew Nelson

On 8/8/2019 at 2:56 PM, Matthew Nelson said:

Lee is not coming back.

Can any MD folks predict a line up for us?

Since the region is the furthest point from MD I probably have the best chance of guessing the lineup. lol

106:Seng/Egli
113: Cole Ross
120: Alec Freeman
126: Ashton Hayhurst
132: Blake Boarman
138: Brody Baumann
145: Kane Egli
152: Eli Dickens
160: Scott Fitts
170: Gabe Sollars
182: Parkinson
not sure about upper weights, but just this right here is going to be a title contender

13 hours ago, Sig40 said:

Since the region is the furthest point from MD I probably have the best chance of guessing the lineup. lol

not sure about upper weights, but just this right here is going to be a title contender

That's a squad. Wonder how close the team scores will be at the Holiday Classic. Interested to see what these out of state teams bring. This MD team looks to be in good contention for a state title.... depending on how the draw lays out in February. 

They always end up with some athletic kids in the upper weights that end up in the finals. I'm excited to see it all unfold. Nice to throw Roncalli in there too. I don't remember them being there in the last few years. 

On 8/8/2019 at 2:08 PM, Mattyb said:

No.... I just legit got trolled by my son!!!

A new low for me. Learning great things at Ohio! I’m cutting him off!!! Geeez!

@Indychampget off here and get to practice!!! 

Well, since this has been cleared up(lol), my fees for staying anonymous and “trolling” is minimal. Like maybe a couple of those Mama Brewer PBJ’s. I’m not picky, just like to eat. 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:09 AM, Matthew Nelson said:

Under rated sophomore Ashton Hayhurst of Castle will be one to keep an eye on.

....Rumor of a transfer floating around

Also, Boonville's Jordy Fulks is a monster that will probably upset some feelings.

I pick Logan Miller to win a State title at 106. The Kid is unbelievably dynamic. Very smart.

Dont blink.

Ashton is a solid wrestler. Can he keep weight is the next question? That’s what eliminated him last year as he was well over his allowance. That wasn’t the first time either from my sources. 

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

Ashton is a solid wrestler. Can he keep weight is the next question? That’s what eliminated him last year as he was well over his allowance. That wasn’t the first time either from my sources. 

126 is probably the right weight class for Ashton 

My understanding is that his coaches last year were forcing him into a weight class that wasnt right for him.

2 hours ago, Matthew Nelson said:

126 is probably the right weight class for Ashton 

My understanding is that his coaches last year were forcing him into a weight class that wasnt right for him.

That’s not what I’ve been told. He couldn’t beat Casebolt or Hunt plus a few other matters that I’m not posting. I wish him well this year as I do all the young athletes. Cracking that lineup at EMD is gonna be fun and he brings some skills with him that can help them out as a team. 

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

That’s not what I’ve been told. He couldn’t beat Casebolt or Hunt plus a few other matters that I’m not posting. I wish him well this year as I do all the young athletes. Cracking that lineup at EMD is gonna be fun and he brings some skills with him that can help them out as a team. 

Well I usually don’t  get on this site to look at the forums but this was brought to my attention.  This was not  the case of who he couldn’t or could beat.  There where many issues last year and we are glad that’s behind him.  Castle is a great school and we wish them well. We also appreciate everything thing they did and all the time they spent with  him.   For somebody to say who he couldn’t beat means you probably don’t actually know what was going on.  Mater Dei is a great opportunity for him not just for the wrestling aspects but for many other reasons.  “Well over his allowance” he was .1 over not sure if that classifies as well over.   That’s on him and hopefully he is at a different stage in his career where he won’t have to worry about that anymore.  

Edited by Stoney Hayhurst

• 2 months later...

With Littel and Lee gone.......my man (never met him) Dorian Keys grabs the #1 spot on Evansville's P4P... and hey @JMILL some Miller kid I guess will slide in, I know I'm getting desperate. 

If a skinny wants it go and win a state title chumps.

I'm back and doing rankings again (it's like a bad addiction), line ups and mat cred to dubentz@gmail.com.

On 8/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Sig40 said:

I'll take a stab!

• 106 Seng
  • 113 Ross
  • 120 Freeman
  • 126 Boarman
  • 132 Baumann
  • 138 Egli
  • 145 Hayhurst???  No excuse to make weight
  • 152 Fits
  • 160 Dicken
  • 170 Sollars
  • 182 Parkinson
  • The rest who cares>  This is all we need

Edited by PhillyFanMD
typo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.