Fargo

Thor

50 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

First I’ve heard of Evan Bates. I know he had a big upset early in the tourney, but what school? IHSAA history, etc.

Chesterton going into his Junior season.  Last year at state he lost to Brewer in semi’s then won in consols for 3rd.   Lost in the ticket round of semi-state as a freshman.  

Edited by MattM

14 minutes ago, IMrule said:

Any ideas which juniors from Indiana are left?

With the quarterfinals going Indiana currently has 11 Juniors still in Freestyle.   But all are now in the consolation side of the bracket.

Go to this link.  Click on the TM & Competitors tab (on the top right)   Then scroll down a little and click on the Indiana name to find out who is left.

https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/66d175eb-5506-e144-0729-fe780268e840

Edited by MattM

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Send dem EMD studs. If they make the finals they get the gear! I'm sure that the will gift it to you!

Just a fan looking for a new shirt. I think that is right before the Holiday Classic at EMD!

6 hours ago, IMrule said:

Just a fan looking for a new shirt. I think that is right before the Holiday Classic at EMD!

We have a store setup with some gear, sizes are limited, but we have some nice stuff. All of our shirts are tri-blends, meaning the soft material that are the MOST comfortable shirts ever.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/store/

6 hours ago, mikemorgan said:

When was the last time we didn’t have a Men’s JR AA?

Several posts up:

On 7/16/2019 at 12:41 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

First time since 1984 that we won't have a Junior Freestyle All-American.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.