Casey Kenney

navy80

Casey is an mma fighter in the UFC! I believe he was a multiple time placer and went to U of Indianapolis for a few years. Is he from Jay County?

Casey is 12-1 at 125lbs. He beat former title contender Ray Borg and his next bout is on ESPN against and undefeated fighter. 

On 7/9/2019 at 5:01 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

Yeah...no thanks

Jay-County-Patriots.jpg

Is he enemies with the ice cream holding statue in Blackford County (Hwy 3 & Hwy 18 restaurant)? I saw that statue was for sale awhile back though. Not sure if the guy that took over for the Tin Lizzy? is still working on getting it going or not.

8 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Is he enemies with the ice cream holding statue in Blackford County (Hwy 3 & Hwy 18 restaurant)? I saw that statue was for sale awhile back though. Not sure if the guy that took over for the Tin Lizzy? is still working on getting it going or not.

Another one! What’s with you northeastern counties and Pygmalion statues?  

1 hour ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

This guy?

INMONicecreamgiant_asmith.jpg

The Patriot would tech MAUL him.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

This guy?

INMONicecreamgiant_asmith.jpg

The Patriot would tech MAUL him.

That's the guy! Believe he is in the opening credits for Parks & Recreation show as is the Chief for the Godfroy Reserve in Montpelier. I went and visited both of them Memorial Day weekend of 2018 when we were visiting grave sites with the family. Guy who was trying to bring the Tin Lizzy back was very gracious and we were able to check out the train and other sites at the location.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, WoodJC82 said:

Nice win for Casey Saturday night, knocks of former unbeaten Manny Bermudez in a unanimous decision.

and they're making Bermudez jump up a weight division.  Kenney agreed to fight Bermudez 5 pounds heavier at a catchweight prior to the weigh ins when it was evident Bermudez wasn't going to make weight.  Bermudez weighed 160 something on fight night.  Glad to see the UFC make him move up a division.

1 hour ago, nkraus said:

and they're making Bermudez jump up a weight division.  Kenney agreed to fight Bermudez 5 pounds heavier at a catchweight prior to the weigh ins when it was evident Bermudez wasn't going to make weight.  Bermudez weighed 160 something on fight night.  Glad to see the UFC make him move up a division.

Kenney dumped him on his head nicely with that throw!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.