Mendez Gold at Pan Am's Greco-Roman

smitty11

He was already a stud, but what a break out year he has has in the national level this year.   And now showing his internationally ability too.  Way to keep to keep stepping up and pushing yourself rather than be satisfied with the clout he already had.

If I recall correctly the US only ended up sending one Cadet representative to PanAm’s to participate in both style.  So he still has Freestyle yet to go.   

Edited by MattM

1 hour ago, MattM said:

He was already a stud, but what a break out year he has has in the national level this year.   And now showing his internationally ability too.  Way to keep to keep stepping up and pushing yourself rather than be satisfied with the clout he already had.

If I recall correctly the US only ended up sending one Cadet representative to PanAm’s to participate in both style.  So he still has Freestyle yet to go.   

This is true there is only 1 wrestler per weight for both styles. Sunday will be the freestyle portion. If anyone wants to watch, wrestling begins at 11:30 central time and then finals at 6pm. To watch go on Facebook and look up 2019 Team USA Cadet Pan Am Team group. There is a mom that goes live with all the matches, plus you can watch today’s matches. 

Thank you to all wrestling families that donated and helped give Jesse this opportunity. We had families from all corners of Indiana help in some way. Also thank you to all the coaches that passed on some of their wrestling knowledge to my guy. 

Edited by Sig40

9 hours ago, Sig40 said:

This is true there is only 1 wrestler per weight for both styles. Sunday will be the freestyle portion. If anyone wants to watch, wrestling begins at 11:30 central time and then finals at 6pm. To watch go on Facebook and look up 2019 Team USA Cadet Pan Am Team group. There is a mom that goes live with all the matches, plus you can watch today’s matches. 

Thank you to all wrestling families that donated and helped give Jesse this opportunity. We had families from all corners of Indiana help in some way. Also thank you to all the coaches that passed on some of their wrestling knowledge to my guy. 

y'all are making Indiana wrestling so proud! Get that double gold Monster Mendez..I can only imagine if Silas was there healthy as well.. Any insight on how you think Silas stacks up vs the field? It's unreal and surreal to have HS Indiana boys dominating not only the state but the national level dominance as well that's proved to be more than enough to compete internationally is something to behold... There's enough ppl on this board and around the state that have seen elite in state talent over the years and up to this point he's doing things that a 10x more rare than being a 4xer (pulled that figure out of my rear) it speaks volumes about Jesse and his whole support system.. I'll be watching tomorrow rooting y'all on.. Take from them what they won't give you Jesse Mendez!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.