Disney Duals

nkraus

anybody see Joe Walker match vs Colton curtis? curtis used a front choke in order to put joe unconscious and pin him.. That ref had no idea what she was looking at and that was illegal...Joe ws twitching and everything..smh I seen this happen to my team mate in 03 at state vs Dan Bedoy (ended up being a high level BJJ player) garrard had no idea what hit him. 

Terre Haute South Red team finishes in 4th place in silver bracket.  Team was 6-4.  Wrestlers earning all American Serh  Rohrbach 132, Johnathan Otte 138, Mosses Hamm 145, Josh Howell 220, Allen Haire 285 

All Americans for the Black Team  Nate Recknor 132, Sammy Saunders 152, Kenton Williams  220.

Avon and Warren split 5th place honors. Just decided to get on the road early. 

Congrats to Brownsburg for a great runner-up finish. Great to spend time around those boys this weekend. 

Btw... someone took Joes coachs chair and refused to give it back. 

Again, Indiana hanging tough with each other. Good stuff. 

Edited by Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Avon and Warren split 5th place honors. Just decided to get on the road early. 

Congrats to Brownsburg for a great runner-up finish. Great to spend time around those boys this weekend. 

Btw... someone took Joes coachs chair and refused to give it back. 

Again, Indiana hanging tough with each other. Good stuff. 

There were plenty others for me to use.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

anybody see Joe Walker match vs Colton curtis? curtis used a front choke in order to put joe unconscious and pin him.. That ref had no idea what she was looking at and that was illegal...Joe ws twitching and everything..smh I seen this happen to my team mate in 03 at state vs Dan Bedoy (ended up being a high level BJJ player) garrard had no idea what hit him. 

Sounds like a darce choke!

10 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Sounds like a darce choke!

upon further review I watched it 10x straight af realized he did have Joe's arm encircled and was just running a heavy front headlock but Joe didn't circle with him and by him fighting it, it made the front head tighter and u can see joe tap as hes losing consciousness but the ref was on the other side..I thought the kid didn't have the arm and I was wrong and didn't know what I was looking at lol...It ws a damn good front head lock 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, chinwhipper said:

I believe Brown County ran a front head and arm like that when the Ritchie Brothers were there.  They would lockup an inside cradle off of it when the kids would start to go out.  Refs would stop it for being potentially dangerous if they realized what it was.  It was TIGHT

yes the curtis kid was running it with his head deep in the hole and could've too went for the cradle.

Mt Vernon took a team for the first time, all MV kids. We forfeited 195 all tourney. Went 6-4, loosing 3 duals by 3 points and 1 by 6 I think. Had 2 8th graders and 5 freshmen in the lineup. After loosing all those heartbreakers in our pool, we bounced back and won the bronze bracket.  Finished with 8 AA’s! Had a blast, learned a lot! We’ll be back!

18 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

upon further review I watched it 10x straight af realized he did have Joe's arm encircled and was just running a heavy front headlock but Joe didn't circle with him and by him fighting it, it made the front head tighter and u can see joe tap as hes losing consciousness but the ref was on the other side..I thought the kid didn't have the arm and I was wrong and didn't know what I was looking at lol...It ws a damn good front head lock 

Didn’t get to see it, but that makes sense!

14 hours ago, chinwhipper said:

I believe Brown County ran a front head and arm like that when the Ritchie Brothers were there.  They would lockup an inside cradle off of it when the kids would start to go out.  Refs would stop it for being potentially dangerous if they realized what it was.  It was TIGHT

I was there at Semi’s when the younger Ritchie went chute box with I believe the kid from Terre haute south who went to on to become a state champion, possibly Purdue as well? Forget his name but he was as jacked as a human could be at 152!

1 hour ago, Caleb Spires said:

Longest match(outside of Fix/Suriano) I’ve seen by far. From the first whistle to the hand raise, the match was between 25-30 minutes.

I want to say there was numerous blood times from mccloskey and I remember richey getting booed for numerous things. I think the match went to utb but not for sure.

4 hours ago, bigballerb said:

I want to say there was numerous blood times from mccloskey and I remember richey getting booed for numerous things. I think the match went to utb but not for sure.

There were numerous blood times, Richey did get booed a lot, and the match went at least to the two ride-outs, but I can’t remember if it went UTB or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.