Andrew Donahue

Thor

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Kokena1 said:

Do we have any update on this? Also, what would he wrestle next year? Would he bump up to 197?

Got confirmation from Willie Saylor that he’ll be at Wyoming Seminary next year. 

Wow. A powerhouse program gets another fine wrestler from the tri state. Zeke Escalara from UC Kentucky transferred there after his freshman season as well. 

Do big programs like this give some type of scholarship or something? This is a $60K per year education. 

2 hours ago, brickfor6 said:

The tuition at Wyoming seminary is more expensive...

Yes, it's about $56K a year, which is pocket change for most...that's only like spending a $225K for a high school education.

https://www.wyomingseminary.org/admission/upper-school-admission/tuition-financial-aid

I hate to see this. The sport is so much fun when you have kids in the state like Mason Parris, Brayton Lee, Asa Garcia, Nick Lee. Kids like this make The whole season even more awesome. This kid could have joined the likes of Silas Allred and Jesse Mendez, and Brayden Litrell as the fresh faces of the states national talent.

1 hour ago, Kokena1 said:

I hate to see this. The sport is so much fun when you have kids in the state like Mason Parris, Brayton Lee, Asa Garcia, Nick Lee. Kids like this make The whole season even more awesome. This kid could have joined the likes of Silas Allred and Jesse Mendez, and Brayden Litrell as the fresh faces of the states national talent.

Well he is technically a Ohio product that decided to  jump over to IN to attend Culver his freshman year.  Yes it always suck to lose some talent, but since he wasn’t home grown I don’t feel it’s quite the impact as if we would have lost one of the other guys you listed moved out of state.  Guess we should just be glad we got him for a season and can say our state was part of his career development. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.