Junior 138 possible champ vs champ

I am hearing there could be a match between 2 state champs from this year. One wrapping up an amazing career and one just getting started. Obviously this is a rumor but it a match I would love to see!! Iswa sounds like they are streaming the event which would be great because I will be in Illinois. 

Asa living that good life. Dude has prom tonight and most likely is going to win wrestler of the year at Indy Sports Awards tomorrow (should win IMO). Don’t blame him for not getting weight down. Just enjoying his last days as a high schooler. He’s got NHSCA duals coming up with team shutt in a couple weeks. Team is stacked. Hopefully he will help that loaded team bring home a national title. You know Asa will bring it all summer! 

Both kids have some good match ups at 138 and 145! 

Like Mr. Garcia said... maybe in Fargo? It would be awesome to see these guys battling it out for the title. I can honestly see that happing.

Going through the brackets, what are some of the good match ups we should want to see? Let’s hear em! 

Actually after looking at the 138 bracket... Jesse is so good that he may be wrestling himself In the finals! The have him in the bracket twice right now! 

Edited by Mattyb

13 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

What in thee heck is going on in here ?! 

Don’t make me go into The most Notorious Mean Streets of Muncie mode !  

Gotta keep my eye on you 😂😂😂

I’ll be watching my back all day now. Dang it!!! 

And if Allred shows up.... I’m running! 

23 hours ago, MattM said:

And now they need to get tuxed up for the prom. 

Ain’t going to lie Matt. Dem boys may have been taking some Advil to get them on that dance floor! But yes they all got to the prom.

Ol Ray Rioux got him a new car too. That kid had him a good weekend!!! 

Man..... Juniors really should be in the first session. Anybody miss state to go to prom? It was hard for our boys to make it and we are right here. 

Edited by Mattyb

Agree, lots of missing Champions and placers on the podium with that division moving them to later time . 

12 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Ain’t going to lie Matt. Dem boys may have been taking some Advil to get them on that dance floor! But yes they all got to the prom.

Ol Ray Rioux got him a new car too. That kid had him a good weekend!!! 

Man..... Juniors really should be in the first session. Anybody miss state to go to prom? It was hard for our boys to make it and we are right here. 

19 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Portage's prom was Friday night, so you missed Moran, Washington, and Peele on their farewell tour.

20 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Anybody miss state to go to prom? It was hard for our boys to make it and we are right here. 

Gotta also remember that some people miss prom one or both years to go to state.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.