New Flo Rankings

Y2CJ41

Class of 2019 seniors have been removed.

10th Brennan Cernus- Culver Academy
10th Jesse Mendez- Crown Point
6th Matt Lee- Mater Dei
13th Clayton Fielden- Garrett
18th Andrew Donahue- Culver Academy
2nd Silas Allred- Shenandoah
17th Andrew Irick- Hamilton
18th Dorian Keys- Brownsburg

Congrats to you boys! To be honest my guy was getting little interest until he hit these rankings. Being In These rankings put these kids on a lot of radars that they would not be on. 

Indiana boys.... go find kids on these rankings. Figure out where they will be and go beat them! Due to the travel restrictions by the IHSAA, it is very hard to crack or move up in these rankings during season. Stay in shape all “off season” (which is not a real thing) and go get some big wins! Go out and get those college dollars men! 

Edited by Mattyb

28 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Do to the travel restrictions by the IHSAA, it is very hard to crack or move up in these rankings during season. Stay in shape all “off season” and go get some big wins! Go out and get those college dollars men! 

True story.  Help yourself now while you have complete control over your fate. 

Edited by MattM

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Kokena1 said:

Is Andrew Donahue staying at Culver or did he transfer? I hope he stays, he had a dogfight against Brewer in the finals and I think he could be a 3X winner

he moved and will wrestle in Wyoming. 

correction Pennsylvania 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170
ignorance

42 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

I heard finnearty moved back to Ohio and Donahue is transferring to Seminary... heard Cernus might be on the move as well. Does anyone have any confirmation on him and where he is going?

Transfers givith and transfers takith away!

1 hour ago, Sig40 said:

I heard finnearty moved back to Ohio and Donahue is transferring to Seminary... heard Cernus might be on the move as well. Does anyone have any confirmation on him and where he is going?

Looks like he went to Wyoming Seminar too according to his Instagram profile 

59 minutes ago, MattM said:

Transfers givith and transfers takith away!

Yes, I noticed this. I guess it’s pretty common?  Seems like every high level transfer-in has only stayed a year or two tops the past few years. 

I’m curious what has been happening at Culver to A. get these studs in the first place and B. why they are all leaving? Looks like Welch is the only one left and who knows if he’ll stay. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.