Flonationals 2019 Indiana Entries

5 hours ago, wchew20 said:

Great win for Hayden. I think he is still quite aways way from his ceiling and his best days are ahead of him at the college level (which he will be announcing this week). He really didn’t start wrestling year round until his junior year. His CIA crew is helping him tremendously. 

yes I totally agree that skys the limit for him.. He's strong as a ox with top notch work ethic!  Excited to hear where he's going.. Gotta feeling it's in state and a team I always root for! 

2 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

How the hell do I get a flo arena link to flo nationals? This mess is turrrrrrible, I hate flo arena!

Because it's finished now, u have to go down to "results". It's there in the first few items of April.

On 4/21/2019 at 3:24 AM, Jayruss said:

How the hell do I get a flo arena link to flo nationals? This mess is turrrrrrible, I hate flo arena!

No doubt, floarena is the poopy flavored lollipop of the bracket world. Getting to it is no picnic either. That said I love the video and for the last year or so the streaming has been good. 

You have to keep in mind Flo doesn't promote wrestling they just sell folkstyle/freestyle crack to those already addicted. Addicts are willing to endure great pains to get their fix. Flo is testing your fortitude with floarena 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.