Wrestlers/Teams Looking for Dual Teams Spring/Summer 2019

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A WRESTLING OPPORTUNITY THIS SUMMER!! I am coaching a team that will be traveling to Orlando Florida June 18-22 to compete at Disney Duals I still have 4 weights to fill 152, 170, 195, 220 these weights all have a 5 lb allowance and you will only weigh in once. I am wanting to have these spots filled ASAP! If you might have a wrestler or know of one who may be interested in the opportunity please reach out 3179109836. This in an amazing tournament with opportunity for 10-12 quality matches. Hoping this will be the last time I have to post this we leave in 3 weeks I know it’s short notice but it’s a great opportunity. THANK YOU!

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to Wrestlers/Teams Looking for Dual Teams Spring/Summer 2019

Tippecanoe Valley needs athletes for this Saturday's meet (June 15th) at the Daleville Duals. 

We currently need wrestlers at 110, 117, 124, 130, 185, and HWT. to complete our roster. 

If you're interested in wrestling with us, contact Coach Kearby at (260) 580-2535. 

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic