FloNationals - April 18-20

2 hours ago, HomesteadWrestling said:

@Perseverance @Mattyb We have a wrestler, Joe Parrish, who is competing that weekend. His coaches aren't able to make the trip so if any of you could adopt him for the weekend and let him borrow a drill partner, it would be appreciated. 

Inbox me your info plz. I’ll have Coach Eppert or Gill touch base with you. They’ll have no problems bringing the young man into the fold for the weekend and helping coach. 👍

1 hour ago, bigballerb said:

Anyone hear about flonats transitioning to freestyle/ Greco? I saw where the tournament is now the cadet pan am trials. 

Definitely have. There’s a lot of mixed emotions about it......but it aligns with our goals in an awesome way!  They’ve also adopted the UWW weight classes/age divisions.  So that makes Silas a Cadet for both events.  They’ll be some very tough kids to contend with, but we like Silas’ chances in having the opportunity to represent the US at Pan Am & UWW.

Its almost redemption of sorts.....and on a grander scale so to speak.  Silas likely would’ve won Cadet National Triple Crown last summer if not for the knee surgery after his Folkstyle Nats title.  Very discouraging falling short of those goals due to circumstances outside of our control.  So the opportunity he’s presented to compete within his age group at the World level this year.......genuinely feels like God’s reward for a certain level of “perseverance”. 😏  Looking forward to the possibilities this summer will bring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, Perseverance said:

Inbox me your info plz. I’ll have Coach Eppert or Gill touch base with you. They’ll have no problems bringing the young man into the fold for the weekend and helping coach. 👍

Interested in taking one more under your wing? I’ll be having a wrestler compete that weekend aswell and could use some knowledgeable folks in his corner!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.