141 - Lee

149 - Ashnault

157 - Nolf

165 - Massa

174 - Amine

184 - Martin

197 - Nickal

285 - Stevenson

I think Michigan will surprise this weekend they wrestled Penn State very well in the dual. First time I won’t be in person in a few years always some amazing matches.

1 hour ago, QuinnHarris said:

125 - Rivera

133 - Micic

141 - Lee

149 - Ashnault

157 - Nolf

165 - Massa

174 - Amine

184 - Martin

197 - Nickal

285 - Stevenson

I think Michigan will surprise this weekend they wrestled Penn State very well in the dual. First time I won’t be in person in a few years always some amazing matches.

Interesting. You definitely like Michigan. Do you think they take the team title too? Remember PSU has only won 1 of the last 4 conference tourneys.

2 hours ago, wrestlenewbie said:

Interesting. You definitely like Michigan. Do you think they take the team title too? Remember PSU has only won 1 of the last 4 conference tourneys.

I think they have a good shot will depend where they all place I think they have a legit shot to take their whole team to nationals. I’ve been very impressed with how that team wrestled all year I think I would take them over Iowa and okie state in a dual.

1 hour ago, regionrat1 said:

125 Sea Bass

131 Serb 

141 Lee

149 Jordan

157 Nolf

165 Iowa

174 Hall

184 Martin

197 Nickal

HVY Stevenson

Team Penn

Michigan

Ohio State

Iowa

I'll take Lee at 125.  My darkhorse is CJ Red at 141. The rest I won't argue with.

125 sea bass 

133 which is llllllooooaaadddeeedd takin micic 

141 lee

149 Jordan beats the 9th year senior 

157 nolf techs everyone 

165 Vincenzo 

174 hall

184 Martin 

197 nickal pins literally everyone

heavy!!!! The true freshman phenom gabel 

penn state is running away with only one guy not placing in the top 4 and that being shnupp 

Edited by RaiderColfax
Misspelled pins

Fyi...lots of results and discussion about D1 conference tourneys and D2/D3 nationals over on the college board. 1 recent grad clinched his first D1 NCAA appearance last night and 2 others are almost there headed into this morning. 3 other recent grads are in D2/D3 national semifinal matches this morning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.