Hoosier Wrestlers in College - All Divisions

SWINfan

I've put together a list of former Hoosier HS wrestlers in college.  Attached is a listing of all I could find with records where I could find them.  Info on DI and DII was pretty easy.  DIII and NAIA were a bit harder.  I learned there are A LOT more still wrestling in college than I would have thought.  The spreadsheet has 4 tabs at the bottom separating the divisions.  Please PM me if I missed anyone or any schools, or if you have updated info on any that don't show records, etc.

Note: The records do not include those wrestling today in the NAIA Championship.  I also posted this within the Hoosiers in College - Results/Updates 2nd Half thread on the college board.  For discussions on post season action, a new thread has been started here....

Hoosiers in College - Post Season Results/Discussions

College Wrestlers.xlsx

17 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I've put together a list of former Hoosier HS wrestlers in college.  Attached is a listing of all I could find with records where I could find them.  Info on DI and DII was pretty easy.  DIII and NAIA were a bit harder.  I learned there are A LOT more still wrestling in college than I would have thought.  The spreadsheet has 4 tabs at the bottom separating the divisions.  Please PM me if I missed anyone or any schools, or if you have updated info on any that don't show records, etc.

Note: The records do not include those wrestling today in the NAIA Championship.  I also posted this within the Hoosiers in College - Results/Updates 2nd Half thread on the college board.  For discussions on post season action, a new thread has been started here....

Hoosiers in College - Post Season Results/Discussions

College Wrestlers.xlsx

So JUCO doesn’t exist. 

1 hour ago, INwrestler27 said:

So JUCO doesn’t exist. 

Barely in Indiana. 

If you have info on what wrestlers are competing at the JUCO level or the sources to find such info please share.

Jeffersonville

Luke Smith - Indiana Tech (NAIA)

Josh Craig - Bellarmine (D2)

Josh Mccorkle - Bellarmine (D2)

Josiah Freeman - University of Indianapolis (D2)

Vaughn Lloyd - Manchester (D3)

Josh Cooper – Ancilla (JUCO)

Jacob Laughlin – Lassen Junior College (California JUCO system)

Carlos Molina – Lassen Junior College (California JUCO system)

Edited by patriotfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.