PH Arabians vs GC Cougars at Historic Hoosier Gym 11/27/2019

Dave Cloud

Coach Holden and I are proud to announce that we will be taking our rivalry to Hoosier Gym, the home of the fictional Hickory Hoosiers in the iconic 1986 film Hoosiers. The date is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The gym last regularly hosted meets in the late 1960's before Knightstown moved to their current facility. The Panthers have wrestled Eastern Hancock in the facility in recent seasons. NineStar will help us make history by doing the first ever telecast of a wrestling meet from the facility. Coach Holden and I are working on some ideas to make the event even more special. Hope you can join us for this special evening. Stay tuned for future announcements. 

8 hours ago, davecloud said:

MattM,

You stole my thunder...I'm going to have one of the kids measure the center circle...10 feet, just like the mat back at Pendleton Heights!

Sorry man.  Maybe you can have one of the wrestlers run the “picket fence” tilt series during a match.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.