Before IndianaMat...

H.B.

17 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Don’t be using @3xStateChamp Bangs. He’ll come on here getting all excited shooting up this place like he did on ESPN Saturday Football Show . Birds will be falling out the sky. Co host will be ducking. Then the Psycho will try to take my Tag Team partner in @UncleJimmy.  Can’t be doing that now . He says those 3x Bangs for a reason. Obviously you heard of him ? Because #heisiandiamhim amirite ??  

What if Pistol was on EZboards back then .... lol . Now that would be the Wild Wild West . 

The Notorious 

Can I use boom boom boom?

1 hour ago, Jimtown 138 said:

Can I use boom boom boom?

Whatever your creative genius imagination wants . Just can’t be Bang !  That’s Pistol . He loves firing his Colt 45’s in his world . Lol

Here I’ll give you some of my creative genius you can use . Since you love your Jimmies they use hammers ..... how about BAM ! 

Just your friendly Indianamat Poster making Posters Famous 

The Notorious 

9 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Notorious

Ha ha.  TeamGarcia, I think you changed my quote just a bit.  My mention of Captain Obvious was intended to be a gentle subtle jab at someone else on here that also used to post on the old IHSWCA discussion board and other wrestling related discussion boards years ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.