Mendez vs Frosh Nick Lee

MD92

I think Nick would win. But I realize we’ll never know. I do know that Nick went to Fargo Freestyle Nationals 3 times in HS and won 2 Championships and a 2nd. His only loss was to Zahid Valencia on his first trip. I’ll be anxious to see how Mendez does. I think that’s a fair measuring stick. 

30 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

He’s not just saying stupid stuff.  He’s saying inane stuff for the sole purpose of bein a troll.

Don't get me wrong, I think everything BYC said was absolutely moronic. And I doubt he even believed most of it. He was just winding you guys up. He even liked two of my posts where I made fun of the stupid stuff he said. I'm just saying he does not need to be credentialed to be stupid. For example, if it turns out that BYC is Kyle Snyder, that would not validate anything he said. It would all still be stupid. 

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

yea he's insinuated he's beat great guys so I asked what year he won...I'LL ask whatever I want as long as I do it with tact and interest...You can defend him but as far as I see he is the one taking shots at ppl.

I am guessing Brandon James, or Nathan Boston? They seem to fit the bill, as far as wrestling competition. 

24 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

I have my Columbo hat on now. I am going with Brandon James. I believe he won a tourney at IU last year, 22 makes sense as far as age. And the shot at the IU guys just knowing big moves ala James vs Joe Lee. 

I was thinking pepple, IU guy, fits the age range for winning a title, I’m pretty sure he won an open last year, and he brought up his cousin Hayden lee in some of these posts 

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

WRONG ! 

WRONG ! 

WRONG ! 

Its Willie Saylor Indiana cousin Billie Saylor that lives in his backyard shed that is a Thumb Wrestling Champ . I know it , I can read between the lines . Billie is that you .... ?  

The Notorious 

I will also pull his 🚨Troll Tag 🚨 if it is . 

The Notorious

6 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

WRONG ! 

WRONG ! 

WRONG ! 

Its Willie Saylor Indiana cousin Billie Saylor that lives in his backyard shed that is a Thumb Wrestling Champ . I know it , I can read between the lines . Billie is that you .... ?  

The Notorious 

Son of a.....son of a Saylor?

19 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

yea he's insinuated he's beat great guys so I asked what year he won...I'LL ask whatever I want as long as I do it with tact and interest...You can defend him but as far as I see he is the one taking shots at ppl.

alright guys calm down, they are all great wrestlers I was trolling for fun, no need to get worked up 

1 minute ago, BackyardChamp said:

alright guys calm down, they are all great wrestlers I was trolling for fun, no need to get worked up 

wasnt worked up just think it be cool to hear perspective from a guy that's wrestled all these guys if that was the case... and I knew you was trolling but I sensed you might actually know them and competed against them.

16 hours ago, wrestlenewbie said:

Don't get me wrong, I think everything BYC said was absolutely moronic. And I doubt he even believed most of it. He was just winding you guys up. He even liked two of my posts where I made fun of the stupid stuff he said. I'm just saying he does not need to be credentialed to be stupid. For example, if it turns out that BYC is Kyle Snyder, that would not validate anything he said. It would all still be stupid. 

Nail on the head, I believe maybe one thing ive said out of all of these posts, the fact that everyone got so mad is the point in saying these things. These are high school and young wrestlers the fact that you guys hop on here and try to say who can beat who with wrestling none of them is absurd, its fun to try to decide who would, but there is no need to get so upset. I was only joking fellas. 

Just now, FCFIGHTER170 said:

wasnt worked up just think it be cool to hear perspective from a guy that's wrestled all these guys if that was the case... and I knew you was trolling but I sensed you might actually know them and competed against them.

go to the history section of this website and you'll find my name ill let you decide who I am, just remember that everything Ive said thus far is only a joke. 

3 minutes ago, BackyardChamp said:

go to the history section of this website and you'll find my name ill let you decide who I am, just remember that everything Ive said thus far is only a joke. 

lol i'm not playing detective game.. congrats on being a good former indiana wrestler.

7 minutes ago, BackyardChamp said:

And Notorious lie detector determined Notorious was telling the truth ..... You Are Billie Saylor, Indiana Cousin of Flowrestling Willie Saylor . 

The Notorious

From a serious standpoint it hard to say who would between Mendez and Lee, I haven't wrestled either, and neither have wrestled common opponents. Lee was very dominant as a freshman, and ran into a hammer in Micic, who I had trained with during high school at region, I was not shocked to see the way Micic handled him. Mendez was impressive beaten Watts multiple times, who I have worked out with on occasion. In a head to head matchup its hard to say who would win as freshman, gun to my head I would probably pick Lee as a freshman, but Mendez will probably go down with a much better high school career maybe one of the greatest in Indiana history. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.