Mendez vs Frosh Nick Lee

MD92

2 hours ago, BackyardChamp said:

Let me know when Nick Lee wins more than one state title 

How many state titles have you won, Lavar?  I’ll wager that you are a 34- year old man with a kool aid mustache.

one more time, show us your eighth place ribbon from intramural swimming when you were in middle school.

Not sure why you all are feeding this fool(backyardchamp). I’m pretty sure he’s the one who posted a new topic the other day after the finals about how bad the wrestling is and how he could beat everyone all the way up to 182. It was such a horrendous post that Y2 wipes it off the face of the board quicker  than Pat Day’s :11 pin(2006 state). 

57 minutes ago, hook and half said:

How many state titles have you won, Lavar?  I’ll wager that you are a 34- year old man with a kool aid mustache.

one more time, show us your eighth place ribbon from intramural swimming when you were in middle school.

he says caleb spires knows him and was a fan if his..so who is this mystery man? 

1 minute ago, 1prouddad said:

Not sure why you all are feeding this fool(backyardchamp). I’m pretty sure he’s the one who posted a new topic the other day after the finals about how bad the wrestling is and how he could beat everyone all the way up to 182. It was such a horrendous post that Y2 wipes it off the face of the board quicker  than Pat Day’s :11 pin(2006 state). 

that was something Fry.. not saying it can't be the same guy but he has a different SN.

34 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Got it. Then I guess this one is just still a little sour about something. Maybe letting him vent a little will ease the pain then. 

hes awfully vocal about the lee bros.. This guy better have been a state champion and D1 all American if he's talking like they're scrubs. 

9 hours ago, BackyardChamp said:

Mater Dei isn't even that good, just teach their kids catch moves to try to pin good wrestlers cause they can't actually win 

Dear lord man, you are really drumming up some smack talk. 

Lee could of been multiple time state champ but freshman year he wanted to measure himself to see exactly what he needed to do to improve. That is why we got the Lee vs Micic match and the junior yr also with Red even though he had been hurt and worked the cardio until cleared by doctors. So it it like comparing apples to oranges and would be a great match to witness. 

12 minutes ago, loscoz said:

Lee could of been multiple time state champ but freshman year he wanted to measure himself to see exactly what he needed to do to improve. That is why we got the Lee vs Micic match and the junior yr also with Red even though he had been hurt and worked the cardio until cleared by doctors. So it it like comparing apples to oranges and would be a great match to witness. 

People do forget that he wrestled three matches at Team State (2 falls in less than a minute combined and a 9-2 dec oer Matt McKinney) and those were the only three matches he wrestled all year until Sectional.  In the State Tournament, he had 11 falls, one TF (Elliott Molloy) and one major decision (Brendan Black) before losing the final to Red. 

1 hour ago, BackyardChamp said:

I did win a tournament one time last year 

I'm not a fan of having to state your credentials to have an opinion. Of course, no one knows less about wrestling than I do, so that would naturally be my position. If you want to argue, lets argue. I will make fun of your arguments on occasion (and I did), but you don't need to be an accomplished wrestler to have an opinion on other accomplished wrestlers. I just like to argue. So ignore the guys who say, "Oh yeah, what have you won?" By the way, all I have won is an 8th place ribbon in a middle school intra-mural swim meet, but I do have eyes to see.

3 hours ago, wrestlenewbie said:

I'm not a fan of having to state your credentials to have an opinion. Of course, no one knows less about wrestling than I do, so that would naturally be my position. If you want to argue, lets argue. I will make fun of your arguments on occasion (and I did), but you don't need to be an accomplished wrestler to have an opinion on other accomplished wrestlers. I just like to argue. So ignore the guys who say, "Oh yeah, what have you won?" By the way, all I have won is an 8th place ribbon in a middle school intra-mural swim meet, but I do have eyes to see.

or we could just wanna know what hes done on the mat? if he's speaking in depth in what another D1 ALL AMERICAN is doing the least hw can do is state what he's accomplished along the way.. and if he's wrestled the guys mentioned it's intriguing to hear his take on things..

10 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

or we could just wanna know what hes done on the mat? if he's speaking in depth in what another D1 ALL AMERICAN is doing the least hw can do is state what he's accomplished along the way.. and if he's wrestled the guys mentioned it's intriguing to hear his take on things..

You didn't ask what his credentials were. You asked what year he won, as though that is what would give him license to have an opinion. On that measure there are 14 guys per year who can post here.

I defend his right to say stupid stuff because I say stupid stuff.

1 hour ago, wrestlenewbie said:

You didn't ask what his credentials were. You asked what year he won, as though that is what would give him license to have an opinion. On that measure there are 14 guys per year who can post here.

I defend his right to say stupid stuff because I say stupid stuff.

yea he's insinuated he's beat great guys so I asked what year he won...I'LL ask whatever I want as long as I do it with tact and interest...You can defend him but as far as I see he is the one taking shots at ppl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.