Mendez vs Frosh Nick Lee

MD92

Just a public service announcement that @BackyardChamp is NOT the official spokesperson for Dogs Wrestling or # TheCounty and no @Mattyb I do not know who this person is, but they are burning up their keyboard with a solid count of first week posts ....... amirite @UncleJimmy

32 minutes ago, BackyardChamp said:

Indiana Lee Rankings:

1. Brayton Lee

2. Hayden Lee

3. Matt Lee 

4. Joe Lee

5. Nick Lee

While Hayden Lee did pin Nick Lee at the 1st ever IHPO, Nick would be at the top of this list easily. EASILY!!!! He wrestles for the best college program in the U.S.! C'mon with all of this trolling! 

5 minutes ago, ILUV2PIN said:

While Hayden Lee did pin Nick Lee at the 1st ever IHPO, Nick would be at the top of this list easily. EASILY!!!! He wrestles for the best college program in the U.S.! C'mon with all of this trolling! 

That was IHPO #3.... you should know that Nick defeated him in IHPO #2

5 minutes ago, ILUV2PIN said:

Do not discourage this guy. Back Yard Champ is my favorite first grade math poster on this board. He hasn't posted in a while because he and Lavar are playing HORSE out back to see who gets Jordan.

1 hour ago, BackyardChamp said:

you must be from jimtown, I have wrestled all 3. Early would smash watts, Davis and early had a close match on controversial call sending Davis to the finals. 

1. Early 

2. Davis

3. Both Gimsons

4. Watts 

Early was beaten by Davis as a senior in semi's, so....

52 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

That was IHPO #3.... you should know that Nick defeated him in IHPO #2

I'm getting too old to remember! HAHA I should've known better! Either way, Nick Lee is the best Lee in the history of Indiana, hands down! 

1 hour ago, RaiderColfax said:

Yeah this dude lost me after he said “Mendez put a returning state champ to his back, lee didn’t” yes, lee didn’t put Chad red a four time undefeated state champ, #1 in the country, to his back. That seems like a fair comparison, watts against red 😂😂😂

But he did, the first take down was to his back

2 hours ago, BackyardChamp said:

Brayton lee would smash Nick lee, then pin Joe lee directly after his match with nick 

You’re an idiot!  If Brayton wouldn’t have gotten stuck after getting dominated the whole match, Nick would’ve teched him or pinned him!

10 minutes ago, RaiderColfax said:

Was it to his back? I couldn’t remember. I do remember red getting a cradle in but couldn’t remember if lee had him on his back

Fireman's straight to his back to go up 4-0.

3 hours ago, RaiderColfax said:

Yeah this dude lost me after he said “Mendez put a returning state champ to his back, lee didn’t” yes, lee didn’t put Chad red a four time undefeated state champ, #1 in the country, to his back. That seems like a fair comparison, watts against red 😂😂😂

i was referring to Micic 

That’s fine. But Early as a senior, was better than watts asa senior IMO 

Can we keep asa outta this please? One thread without a @TeamGarcia post would be a welcome thing....amirite???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.