Thank you Indiana

Sydokun

Just wanted to take a second and say Thank you to all the supporters Brayden has had though the years. We new jumping up in weight this year would be a risk, but Brayden has never been one to back down from a challenge. No complaints or excuses 7th, 1st, 1st and 4th plus being one of the smallest in 126 he did a great job and as his father could not ask for anything more. We will be looking to the future and getting a great education thanks to this sport and who knows maybe an NAIA National title along the way.

Congrats to everyone that won and those that did not keep working hard and you just might find yourself under the lights. To all the Seniors it's been one hell of a journey. Most of you we have wrestled with or against since elementary and though those battles made some great friends or dare i say family. 

Again Thank you Indiana for giving my son a sport with the best fans and competitors.

The Curtis Family

I’ve always enjoyed watching Brayden wrestle from his young years all the way up to his senior year. He’s a great wrestler and has amazing sportsmanship. He always talks to my boys at meets and even gives them a few pointers. I wish the very best for him as he continues his journey into college!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.