Donnell vs Slivka - scoring error in the finals

nickfiechter

Hey can someone please look into this. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a major error in the finals match between Donnell and Slivka. Toward the end of the third period, Slivka was on top and Donnell had blood-time. When they came back to wrestle, Slivka went down and no one questioned it. Then the Portage coaches told Donnell to cut him, putting Slivka up by 1. The rest is history. Could have been a different state champ otherwise. Let me know if you agree. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Champ725 said:

Overall a great weekend of wrestling but the biggest rule change I would like to see happen is the college out of bounds rule tab state. I feel like there are too many judgment takedowns and would love to see that implemented there. 

I don’t know how many times i said this last weekend.  So many nearfalls and takedowns that one ref calls and another calls out.  Make it same as college and there is very little variance, very little room for error, less room for more ref determining the outcome.  Also have more action, scoring and less  breaks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.