2019 Brennan Cosgrove Trophy Award Winner Announced!

BrennanFan

On 2/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, BrennanFan said:

Congratulations to Silas Allred for winning the prestigious Brennan Cosgrove trophy! After almost 24 hours of debate the Brennan Cosgrove Trophy committee voted to give Silas this historical award. It was a very difficult decision between Silas and Jesse Mendez!

silas.png

I am surprised it didnt go to Brennen Cernus. Same first name same initials, didnt get scored on..

On 2/18/2019 at 12:39 AM, BrennanFan said:

Congratulations to Silas Allred for winning the prestigious Brennan Cosgrove trophy! After almost 24 hours of debate the Brennan Cosgrove Trophy committee voted to give Silas this historical award. It was a very difficult decision between Silas and Jesse Mendez!

silas.png

Couldn’t have went wrong with either selection.  Jesse is a great kid with tons of awards, accolades and otherwise just waiting to be stockpiled with all his youth hardware!

Silas spent less than 45 minutes on the mat this year.  All falls and techs except for the major in the final.  Appreciate the acknowledgement brother 😏

On 2/18/2019 at 2:41 AM, rdrodd1 said:

Yeah but did he weigh in wearing a leopard skin thong?  Just a rumor that I had heard that year.  Also, didn't see anyone like you and Chico Adams bouncing around (dancing) in front of Tonte this year. That was a fun year. 

For the record......I had on the thong for luck in the stands!  But its not leopard skin. It’s a chartreuse yellow, banana hammock.  They’re going to include it in Silas’ section of the trophy case at Doah!  Probably better wash it first huh? 😜

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.