Last Year vs This Years Champs

Thor

17 minutes ago, 84headhunter said:

Or you could stop being a kid about this? no one here is trolling

Obviously you don’t get it, Notorious will call anyone of you trolls out . Look at the Topic . If your not bring any relevance to these wrestlers don’t comment. Try stop tagging Notorious, that guy a clown and will make you look silly on here . He’s a entertainer. He’s lives for these moments. He thinks your his media . 

its not hard .... bring some facts . 

TeamGarcia brought it . 

Sig40 brought it . 

Or just comment who would win after the facts are read. Could care less what  about your opinion about me if it’s trolling or not . Just like the others have . Not hard or is it.

The Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Dumb iPhone

9 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Obviously you don’t get it, Notorious will call anyone of you trolls out . Look at the Topic . If your not bring any relevance to these wrestlers don’t comment. Try stop tagging Notorious, that guy a clown and will make you look silly on here . He’s a entertainer. He’s lives for these moments. He thinks your his media . 

its not hard .... bring some facts . 

TeamGarcia brought it . 

Sig40 brought it . 

Or just comment who would win after the facts are read. Could care less what  about your opinion about me if it’s trolling or not . Just like the others have . Not hard or is it.

The Notorious 

Are you still drunk from Saturday night's celebration?

41 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

Nic Vafiadis.  Yes, Jesse wrestled him twice.  Jesse beat him for a super32 title and then lost to him two months later.  The Virginia refs hit Jesse with a fleeing the mat call to lose the match when the kid pushed him straight out.  Stall maybe, but fleeing definitely not.  Vafiadis is top notch.

Great kid, Great wrestler talked to him a bit at Super 32 . Great defense also.  You’ll definitely see him in the National Rankings soon.  

9 minutes ago, MD92 said:

Are you still drunk from Saturday night's celebration?

Well Hi, MD92 ! Can’t call you a Troll cause everyone knows who you are. 

No, just trying to have real conversation with Facts . Did they kick you out Class Wrestling Forum again? We’re talking about Champions over here and see who would win . Meteorologist stuff . 

The Notorious 

Always a good topic. I have it going 7-7 with Cernus(possible 4xer), Moran,Littel, Mendez(possible 4xer),Garcia(could’ve been 4xer),and South(this year) winning it for 2019

Then Rumph,Lee, South(2018),Graber,,Davidson,Parris and Pokorney for 2018 

Cernus and Mendez are gonna be put up there with a very elite class when it’s all said and done in my opinion. Very few have lifted the 4 fingers and it will be fun to see if they can continue that path. Now I mentioned Asa as could’ve been a 4xer. He will definitely go down in the books as one of the best, but just missed getting into that elite club. This was by his own words of saying he was going at it the wrong way. He learned from it and the rest was history as we now know it. Can the 2 freshmen phenoms learn from this and continue to greatness, we shall see? I’m willing to bet that atleast one of these young men(Mendez), has shown by his accolades both in state and National tournaments, he’s on the right path. I don’t know a whole lot about Cernus other than what I see at State(complete dominance) that he has the right mind set. Just my opinions and some are factual. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.