Sign in to follow this  
base

Cooper Noehre v Elliott Rodgers - MISSED FALL

In my opinion (and very clearly/vocally the opinion of the announcers on TrackCast) Noehre had Rodgers pinned midway through the 2nd period.

I think the official missed that call

On the flip side, I would say Rodgers had the toughest path to the championship among anyone in the tournament so a big congratulations to him!  He had a brutal first round draw of Nathan Conley from Avon, then Fort Wayne semistate champion Ethan Hicks.  Then Merrillville semistate champion Brock Ellis and finally the New Castle semistate champion Noehre

Rogers and Noehre are tough competitors. They both wrestled with a ton of heart. Congratulations to both on an outstanding finals match and especially to Rodgers for state champ!

3 hours ago, base said:

In my opinion (and very clearly/vocally the opinion of the announcers on TrackCast) Noehre had Rodgers pinned midway through the 2nd period.

I think the official missed that call

On the flip side, I would say Rodgers had the toughest path to the championship among anyone in the tournament so a big congratulations to him!  He had a brutal first round draw of Nathan Conley from Avon, then Fort Wayne semistate champion Ethan Hicks.  Then Merrillville semistate champion Brock Ellis and finally the New Castle semistate champion Noehre

Pinned ... for 2 full seconds?

Well I guess if you thought Viduya was pinned you’d maybe think that Rodgers was pinned here. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but a pin is shoulders/scapulae down for 2 seconds. Touch pin is freestyle, not folkstyle. 

Am I wrong about this?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.