Cooper Noehre v Elliott Rodgers - MISSED FALL

base

In my opinion (and very clearly/vocally the opinion of the announcers on TrackCast) Noehre had Rodgers pinned midway through the 2nd period.

I think the official missed that call

On the flip side, I would say Rodgers had the toughest path to the championship among anyone in the tournament so a big congratulations to him!  He had a brutal first round draw of Nathan Conley from Avon, then Fort Wayne semistate champion Ethan Hicks.  Then Merrillville semistate champion Brock Ellis and finally the New Castle semistate champion Noehre

3 hours ago, base said:

In my opinion (and very clearly/vocally the opinion of the announcers on TrackCast) Noehre had Rodgers pinned midway through the 2nd period.

I think the official missed that call

On the flip side, I would say Rodgers had the toughest path to the championship among anyone in the tournament so a big congratulations to him!  He had a brutal first round draw of Nathan Conley from Avon, then Fort Wayne semistate champion Ethan Hicks.  Then Merrillville semistate champion Brock Ellis and finally the New Castle semistate champion Noehre

Pinned ... for 2 full seconds?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.