Carson Brewer

1prouddad

Once again, loved the moment. This is something that 20 years down the road he and his friends/ family will still talk about and laugh about. It’s all about the moment and in my opinion memories made. MattyB, do you think mama Brewer will relinquish the PBJ recipe that makes CHAMPS?

9 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Once again, loved the moment. This is something that 20 years down the road he and his friends/ family will still talk about and laugh about. It’s all about the moment and in my opinion memories made. MattyB, do you think mama Brewer will relinquish the PBJ recipe that makes CHAMPS?

According to her it was a ratio of 3:2 Jiff Peanut Butter (creamy) over Welches grape jelly (squeezable) That would be spread on white Sunbeam bread. You have to put peanut butter on both pieces of bread to keep the jelly from bleeding through the bread. I hope this helps!! 

Edited by Mattyb

This young man won a State Championship. His last 5 matches were the #3 kid and won 14-2 in the finals in semi-state. Got unlucky and and had to face the #2 ranked kid in the first round of the State Tourney and beat him 7-1. Beat the #6 kid 9-0, then beat the #5 kid 9-0. Then had to face the #4 kid in the finals and beat him 6-2. He did not give up a single offensive point in his last 5 matches. The best kid obviously won!!! I guarantee that not one other wrestler had to do what he had do!!

Edited by Keepingitreal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.