Carson Brewer

1prouddad

Just now, Silence Dogood said:

Headbutt at the beginning of the match started the nosebleed. 

Dang.. I didn't think anything of it, except for it probably hurt. Congrats to Brewer on a great season. The Culver kid has a bright future. Very impressed a 14/15 year old kid could hang with Carson Brewer.

36 minutes ago, Washedup141 said:

That samich produced 4 state champs as he gave Rodgers, slivka, and south all bites. I gotta get me one. 

I laughed so hard at that moment. People around me didn’t even see what was going on I guess. Shows how much of a brother hood there is with these guys. That’s not just your normal PBJ anymore. 

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

I laughed so hard at that moment. People around me didn’t even see what was going on I guess. Shows how much of a brother hood there is with these guys. That’s not just your normal PBJ anymore. 

Last word on that pb&j ... so Carson , Nick, Slivka, and Rogers eat the sandwich. Carson has one bite left and Rogers says “dude don’t eat that last bite! We can put it in a baggie and sale it!” Then Carson ate it! 

First dumb move of the night. We all know the second! 

Again... he is sorry. Messed up the pace of the match. Not the typical day for him. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Last word on that pb&j ... so Carson , Nick, Slivka, and Rogers eat the sandwich. Carson has one bite left and Rogers says “dude don’t eat that last bite! We can put it in a baggie and sale it!” Then Carson ate it! 

First dumb move of the night. We all know the second! 

Again... he is sorry. Messed up the pace of the match. Not the typical day for him. 

Loved the sandwich at first thought it was a donut. Also a classy move on handling the boos. Kids butt heads it happens im sure Carson never did it on purpose. You fix it and move on. Last year a kid got stitches on the mat. Great kid and family. Great win. Live it up. Enjoy it and dont let anyone take you moment.

Congratulations

5 minutes ago, quinnsDAD said:

Congrats Carson!! Been a fun ride watching you from a little kid to the FULL man you’ve become, good luck at the next level. Stay hungry and momma will keep making you those PB&J’s!!

Little known fact... Quinn’s dad was Carson’s first coach! Thank you Lee for all that you have done for Indiana wrestling! 

Pretty sure Carson is heading to Indy Nationals to hand out some pb&j s 

11 hours ago, Sydokun said:

Loved the sandwich at first thought it was a donut. Also a classy move on handling the boos. Kids butt heads it happens im sure Carson never did it on purpose. You fix it and move on. Last year a kid got stitches on the mat. Great kid and family. Great win. Live it up. Enjoy it and dont let anyone take you moment.

Congratulations

Sure there are head butts, but most don’t launch themselves as in this case. How do you fix it and move on if it’s the last match of the season? I still loved the sandwich moment, might be a sportcenter top 10 moment. 

First off congrats to Carson! Secondly, what if they couldn’t have stopped the bleeding, would that be a DQ? Also what if he went through his 5 minutes throughout the match and the bleeding couldn’t be stopped, Carson wins? I don’t think it was an intentional headbutt but I was just wondering how that would’ve worked.

38 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Sure there are head butts, but most don’t launch themselves as in this case. How do you fix it and move on if it’s the last match of the season? I still loved the sandwich moment, might be a sportcenter top 10 moment. 

To clarify... (and i know that i really don’t have to but want to help you understand) as he went to make contact with his head, Donahue moved back. At the point he did lunge forward in an attempt to make head to head contact (he likes to be forehead to fire head). Made the mistake of coming forward too hard. It was a mistake but I assure you that it was not malicious. It also took Carson out of his game. He clearly did not wrestle the same after the head butt. He felt bad and didn’t want to do it again. We did get a chance to discuss it with the Donahues last night. Glad to report that we made some new friends. Great people. Culver is going to be very good!!! 

Btw.. he’s good with the boos. Not upset about it. Just proud to be a champ. Hopefully the legend of the pb&j will live on for years! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.