Sign in to follow this  
grappleapple

All pins or tech falls

Silas Allred, I believe, has pinned or tech falled everyone he has wrestled this season. Has anyone else went the whole year doing that? I don't know of anyone, but I'm no expert.

I don't know without looking it up, but BLee was close last year.  I know he went through the entire tournament teching or falling everyone.  

Regardless, Allred is the truth and a ridiculous accomplishment!

33 minutes ago, Kookie953 said:

I don't know without looking it up, but BLee was close last year.  I know he went through the entire tournament teching or falling everyone.  

Regardless, Allred is the truth and a ridiculous accomplishment!

I looked it up. Lee had a close match with Kasper McIntosh his junior year, then beat Aiden Warren 16-8 and beat an out of state guy by one his senior year. 

18 minutes ago, grappleapple said:

I looked it up. Lee had a close match with Kasper McIntosh his junior year, then beat Aiden Warren 16-8 and beat an out of state guy by one his senior year. 

You're right. The out of state guy was from Detroit at a holiday tourney and was also nationally ranked.  And I just meant last season, not his career.