The Indianamat meet and greet

ontherise219

38 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Did i miss the post this year? I am always excited to meet the people behind the screen names. I know my weekend will start at the embassy suites. Stop by press row I’ll be doing some regionals sports work. 

I’m Kyle Ayersman...but in all honesty, I need some region flavor in my life so I will be stopping by to see you guys.

Hello

My name is Chris Garcia, just your Friendly Indianamat Poster here to save your eyes from the most the boring reading, way to Serious, posters bring to the table everyday . Your views on this post will skyrocket now that I Chimed in. 

You can Thank Me later . 

The Notorious 

See you at the Bank !

Good Luck Everybody 

Wait..you're Chris Garcia? Then who the F is PistolPete? I'm confused...get TMZ on it!!!

Look for him at the bank, ladies and gents!! He's hard to miss.... He'll be the one with the Contenders avatar hat on the front and Garcia on the back (probablyy state champ years embroidered on the sides, but I haven't seen him since those were won so I'm just speculating on that!!). Amirite??

Edited by UncleJimmy

2 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

Wait..you're Chris Garcia? Then who the F is PistolPete? I'm confused...get TMZ on it!!!

Look for him at the bank, ladies and gents!! He's hard to miss.... He'll be the one with the Contenders avatar hat on the front and Garcia on the back (probablyy state champ years embroidered on the sides, but I haven't seen him since those were won so I'm just speculating on that!!). Amirite??

Wooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang !  

There’s a Pistol Pete that lives in everyone. He loves his Wrestling, Guns. Just gotta figure out how to Channel it in word poetry. Pistol completes me. 

WAIT A MINUTE.... that’s a movie 

The Notorious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.