2019 IN vs IL All Star Classic Duals - 25th Annual - March 17

Academy

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Fill me in on isiah Mohammed.. I don’t recall his name.  

His Dad is insane ! 

His name is actually spelled Isaiah Mohmed  - He’s a great kid , took on wrestling full time this past year.  Was dabbling in football and baseball for awhile. His favorite food is everything, as is his Dads. 

2 hours ago, M109R said:

Very impressive that the Indiana kids won the majority of the very close matches . 

a lot of our guys gas to looked the be the big difference.. was very impressed with the guys heart and wrestling tough the whole match..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

a lot of our guys gas to looked the be the big difference.. was very impressed with the guys heart and wrestling tough the whole match..

I agree. Our guys seemed to have the better tanks. With that said... the Illinois boys were playing some real tough games of pickup basketball a couple hours before the meet. I will say that they would have beat our guys in hoops!  

Culver had some nice courts. That place is a cross between an old college campus, West Point, and the school that Harry Potter went to. Pretty unique. 

Edited by Mattyb

3 hours ago, Mattyb said:

I agree. Our guys seemed to have the better tanks. With that said... the Illinois boys were playing some real tough games of pickup basketball a couple hours before the meet. I will say that they would have beat our guys in hoops!  

Culver had some nice courts. That place is a cross between an old college campus, West Point, and the school that Harry Potter went to. Pretty unique. 

We will gladly take a L in basketball if it means getting that w on the mat! Super proud of those fellas! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.