Most anticipated match Friday Night all time?

ENoblewrestling

7 minutes ago, HornetsFan22 said:

One that immediately comes to mind is  a few years back,  2x defending champ Colton Cummings vs Alec White, with White coming out on top on his way to winning the 126 title

The same year, I believe Wildeman vs Stewart at 195. Both ranked pretty high.  

10 minutes ago, GrecoCoach said:

Danny Williams of Warren Central (senior year) was still recovering from an injury and defaulted to 4th at Semi State.  I think he was ranked 1st and wrestled #2 on Friday night on his way to winning the state title.

I don't remember the year.

Justin mora lake central Friday night

austin mcclosky western Boone vs Kenny Hughes Lowell was a 1v2 

andre Hernadez wrestled a 2 Friday night old rankings 

5 hours ago, bigballerb said:

If i remember lecount vs Phillips was supposed to go down Friday night and there was a lot of build up for that before we found out Phillips wasn’t wrestling!

That was supposed to be Nick Crume vs. Phillips. Man, I was looking forward to that one.

Edited by Caleb Spires

1 hour ago, bigballerb said:

That’s it! 

If I remember right, Phillips was ranked #2 that year and Crume was #4, but had just beaten #3 Chandler Carroll at semistate 5-0. Phillips lost to #5 LeCount by one point in the semifinals and inury defaulted the 3rd place match. They’d both placed 3rd the year before.

It was the talk of the forum all week. Still wish that match had happened.

8 hours ago, ENoblewrestling said:
8 hours ago, ENoblewrestling said:

Seems like there is a lot a lot of heat around the Laplace v Brewer match.  Trying to think of some other really anticipated Friday Night Death Draws over the years.

Whichever one your own son is in...amirite?? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.