Laplace vs Brewer Friday night

Penn04

2 hours ago, Bruins2013 said:

I think the fact that you said he was on another level LAST year too ( I believe your exact words were it will take a Herculean effort to beat him and Elijah Hercules Mayan did it first round)and now again saying the same things This year that has people jumping  on you a little! It just proves how hard it is to win in Indiana at this level and how nothing is guaranteed no matter what national accolades you have . Brewer is very good I am glad he finally placed but like 99.99% of these kids he is not unbeatable .

like i'm the first person to get behind a great kid..when a kid wins One if the toughest hs tourneys and is undefeated..Majors #3 Bellamy..not had a offensive point scored on him in indiana...Great kid..Class act...my buddy's son...yea im gonna toot his horn and Have no problem being wrong if the stars don't align..I don't knock others when they make predictions so Its comical that anytime a county kid loses everybody loves throwing it in ppl faces...Brewer is in another level and when he's on, there isn't a soul in this state touching him.. And if i'm not mistaken mahan Gave a "Herculean" effort last year so... Where was I wrong? I got thick skin and can handle myself that's the difference between me and most ppl..I'm not just a anonymous smack talker behind a screen name..I have respect for the whole state and sport as a whole and if me rooting for Carson and Trizton and speaking well on them is wrong I don't wanna be right..Ppl can pile on all they want but my opinion is Brewer is once again on a roll and gonna be hard to beat and I don't see what the deal is.. The dudes lost twice in 2 years combined so Whomever wants to disagree that its gonna take a "herculean" effort are plain bitter or crazy.. and never once time have I said any kid ever is unbeatable..I wouldn't ever say that or put that on a kid...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

like i'm the first person to get behind a great kid..when a kid wins One if the toughest hs tourneys and is undefeated..Majors #3 Bellamy..not had a offensive point scored on him in indiana...Great kid..Class act...my buddy's son...yea im gonna toot his horn and Have no problem being wrong if the stars don't align..I don't knock others when they make predictions so Its comical that anytime a county kid loses everybody loves throwing it in ppl faces...Brewer is in another level and when he's on, there isn't a soul in this state touching him.. And if i'm not mistaken mahan Gave a "Herculean" effort last year so... Where was I wrong? I got thick skin and can handle myself that's the difference between me and most ppl..I'm not just a anonymous smack talker behind a screen name..I have respect for the whole state and sport as a whole and if me rooting for Carson and Trizton and speaking well on them is wrong I don't wanna be right..Ppl can pile on all they want but my opinion is Brewer is once again on a roll and gonna be hard to beat and I don't see what the deal is.. The dudes lost twice in 2 years combined so Whomever wants to disagree that its gonna take a "herculean" effort are plain bitter or crazy.. and never once time have I said any kid ever is unbeatable..I wouldn't ever say that or put that on a kid...

Thanks for the novel but don’t we all have kids that we want to toot horns for as well? I was just saying people pilled on a little because you tooted more than anyone in the history of indianamat has . That’s all man no biggie no need to get all emotional 😭....Like you I don’t hide behind screen names either so if you want a name and picture of me feel free to ask I can even through an autograph on it 😎

1 hour ago, Bruins2013 said:

Thanks for the novel but don’t we all have kids that we want to toot horns for as well? I was just saying people pilled on a little because you tooted more than anyone in the history of indianamat has . That’s all man no biggie no need to get all emotional 😭....Like you I don’t hide behind screen names either so if you want a name and picture of me feel free to ask I can even through an autograph on it 😎

never said you hid.. and i'm good on a autograph.. and If I did toot more than anybody ever than that's awesome... your emojis and slick talk come across as emotional cuz there isn't no crying over here..Looks like I might be right about Brewer and I'll stand behind my ppl till the end and could care less about the opinions of the rest as long as my ppl know i'm there for them..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.