Laplace vs Brewer Friday night

Penn04

26 minutes ago, nkraus said:

That's crazy.  That makes Friday night interesting for those two.  Has Brewer even had a close match this year?

his closest match was at Brecksville vs out of state stud Hivnor who was USA nationals runner up 6-5...but. this past Saturday vs #3 state ranked Bellamy he mauled the then undefeated Iowa move in  who placed 7th last year  ..He looks like a mad man attacking relentlessly...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 minute ago, nkraus said:

@FCFIGHTER170 It wasn't confusing lol.  There isn't a "Wow" emoji on here, so I was trying to convey wow through what I pictured to be a Scooby Doo "Zoiks."

gotcha!  be awesome if there was a informative rating but I appreciate what we got.. i'm not gonna gripe cuz they do awesome on here. 

https://cavemensports.com/2019/02/13/laplace-gets-new-life-going-to-state/

I consider the Laplaces friends. Great to see Jacob make it. I’m sure that the boys will make it fun. 

With that said.... just watched Carson slam a nice big steak dinner coach and was still .5 under. Don’t bank on him being “sucked down”. 

28 minutes ago, JoeCoffey said:

I don't see it very close.  If Brewer settles his Friday night jitters, it will be a major.

There is no doubt that Brewer is the man to beat, but Jacob Laplace is no cake walk. Laplace is very tough to score on, so a major is very unlikely. I see it being a very competitive, low scoring exchange. IMO the winner of this bout will likely represent the bottom-half bracket under the lights. 

Good Luck to Carson and Jake! Embrace it!

Edited by bergwrestler

2 minutes ago, grappleapple said:

So LaPlace falls to Bates by one point in the ticket round. Bates goes on to win the semistate - and when the 4th place finisher couldn't go on, the replacement is the person to lose to the semistate champion. Is this how the situation took place?

exactly what took place. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.