TOP 8 FOR EVERY WEIGHT

IrishBrother630

Below is my best guess at all top 8's as well as a color coded assortment of each team. Every weight has been scored (without bonus) and projected to the bottom right with the final team scores. Any of the top 6 could win it. It is going to be a crazy team race.

IHSAA STATE FINALS PREDICTIONS - Sheet1.pdf

7 hours ago, IrishBrother630 said:

Below is my best guess at all top 8's as well as a color coded assortment of each team. Every weight has been scored (without bonus) and projected to the bottom right with the final team scores. Any of the top 6 could win it. It is going to be a crazy team race.

Don’t even need to look at what you put together. I’m sure you put a few hours putting this together. Congrats ! Well done. But from your recent post on your few days you been on here . It’s been all Cathedral. We get it, that’s fine . So let me guess what you worked so hard on . First of all you like thinking right now. Man it’s been 7-8 hours, only 2 Likes. About 600 views . Why not more ? Let’s dive in. 

Hmmmm... 4-5 Cathedral wrestlers in the Finals . No one lower than 3rd cause you don’t want to be casted away in the Cathedral “click” it be  Highlighted in Green or Gold cause they #1 in your bias eyes then everyone else. Wow we’re shocked . 

Lets go on ...  Team Race - man Team Race the Top 6 will be so close anyone can win it . It’s so crazy ! Right .  Why lie to us ? Don’t even have to look since you picked all Cathedral and probably winning they must leading big time, just give Cathedral the team trophy, then so the Team race won’t even be close. Then also then there’s everyone else right . OMG ... Were so shocked again . 

Let me predict something else that’s going to happen . Again by me posting this “I’ll make you famous” like most of these posters on here .  You get 5 mins of it .  My “opinion” on here is such a big deal,  you might get upset, who knows, lots of sensitive people on here. Maybe try to throw me under the bus. Say something about Avon, my kids cause you can’t handle my verbal assault  . Ouch... not the first time nor... will it be the last. 

So tell us again why should we look again, when we already know it’s just Cathedral Fan ? 

Ok I’m Done . 

The Notorious 

PS.... we’ll see if this person can take a joke 😂

7 hours ago, IrishBrother630 said:

Good job must have taken some time. FYI Greenfield-Central's colors are blue and yellow. You have us with a green color, but that's just me being nit-picky. 

17 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Don’t even need to look at what you put together. I’m sure you put a few hours putting this together. Congrats ! Well done. But from your recent post on your few days you been on here . It’s been all Cathedral. We get it, that’s fine . So let me guess what you worked so hard on . First of all you like thinking right now. Man it’s been 7-8 hours, only 2 Likes. About 600 views . Why not more ? Let’s dive in. 

Hmmmm... 4-5 Cathedral wrestlers in the Finals . No one lower than 3rd cause you don’t want to be casted away in the Cathedral “click” it be  Highlighted in Green or Gold cause they #1 in your bias eyes then everyone else. Wow we’re shocked . 

Lets go on ...  Team Race - man Team Race the Top 6 will be so close anyone can win it . It’s so crazy ! Right .  Why lie to us ? Don’t even have to look since you picked all Cathedral and probably winning they must leading big time, just give Cathedral the team trophy, then so the Team race won’t even be close. Then also then there’s everyone else right . OMG ... Were so shocked again . 

Let me predict something else that’s going to happen . Again by me posting this “I’ll make you famous” like most of these posters on here .  You get 5 mins of it .  My “opinion” on here is such a big deal,  you might get upset, who knows, lots of sensitive people on here. Maybe try to throw me under the bus. Say something about Avon, my kids cause you can’t handle my verbal assault  . Ouch... not the first time nor... will it be the last. 

So tell us again why should we look again, when we already know it’s just Cathedral Fan ? 

Ok I’m Done . 

The Notorious 

You were pretty spot on lol although the 4 in the finals I could see happening 

50 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ok I’m Done . 

The Notorious 

All I got out of this was WHAH

9 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

✔️- I was right 

✔️- views are up in 2 hours 

✔️- Went from zero comments to 5 

✔️- made it Famous 

✔️- you can thank me later 

The Notorious 

Man my bias shows that bad....lol. You are exactly right sometimes its hard not to play favorites but I'm in the process of doing some updating. Thanks for the viewer boost.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, IrishBrother630 said:

Man my bias shows that bad....lol. You are exactly right sometimes its hard not to play favorites but I'm in the process of doing some updating. Thanks for the viewer boost.

giphy.gif

Slap some hashtags on it, talk about “one community” and watch those views explode !

19 minutes ago, MD92 said:

Don't forget to cleverly add "I'm just joking" at the end of your posts when you rip somebody's opinion.

With that said.... How did you get to be in the Cool Kids???!!! Im guessing that is @Y2CJ41 s way of telling us something. 

What's his real name …… I already forgot. 

Edited by Mattyb

22 hours ago, IrishBrother630 said:

As long as you have a wrestler from Mater Dei, Cathedral, and Roncali in the top 4 in every weight class I’m with ya

On 2/13/2019 at 9:28 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Ok I’m Done . 

The Notorious 

First off congratulations to every single state champ every wrestler earned it. Secondly I’ll take my 7 point margin of error of victory as a W four under the lights and two champs. Never been prouder to be Irish!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:28 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Ok I’m Done . 

The Notorious 

Passive Aggressive much?!?? Another example of “The County” being the county. Congrats on your son’s career. Hopefully, he is a little more modest than his Notorious dad. 

TeamGarcia being Serious here

Thank you, Congrats to Cathedral. Avon gave it all they had. Proud of my #Avonyounggunz . Just #TheCounty doing what #TheCounty does . Bring home Winners all them !

3 Champs

2 Runner Ups 

Tons of Placers 

Great Job ! 

Notorious transforming in the most Iconic Indianamat Wrestling Entertainment Poster has ever seen . Wait for it...... Here he comes ....... 

Wooooo... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Questions one at a time please.

*How it feel helping a fellow poster out ? 

Just doing my job, get paid the Big Bucks making Posters Famous . Give thanks to @IrishBrother630 for being such a good sport . He must of read that bottom sentence . Chuck Norris Meme ... Classic btw .  ! 4.5 Stars, Seems I was the only one to read outside the lines that he needed Notorious help to get these views up and likes. You people know this is Social Media right ? As my boi @UncleJimmy would say “amirite” ?? Likes and views are big now days . 

One more question for Notorious? How was IrishBrothers360 predictions ? 

They was spot on, just probably got the teams a little wrong if I had to guess at it . *I Still haven’t looked*

IrishBrother360 & @3xStateChampshould hang out sometime both are real good at meteorologists stuff . Both like Chuck Norris .

(Asking the Media here....... Did you know Pistol Pete predicted when Chuck Norris was born that Oklahoma State would win 34 NCAA Wrestling Championships after that ?) still talking to the media here.... 

Probably not huh ? Still hiding behind that keyboard, don’t blame you . No pressure. Took me awhile to but I realize this site needs The Notorious. Never Ever Serious . Just your Friendly Indianamat Poster trying to bring a smile to the MILLIONS & MILLIONS Indianamat fans . 

I’m Done 

Picture flashing bulbs, media saying Notorious ? Notorious? Notorious? 

Public Serving Announcement: please direct all comments to @UncleJimmy State Champ Dad @Mattyb  

The Notorious 

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by TeamGarcia

3 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

#GodSpeed my friend. See u on the college board too now..SMH. @SWINfan can you block this dude over there? I kid of course..congrats.

I find it flattering that even joking you would insinuate I had such power.....  but if it can keep me from getting headaches by not having to read posts like that, I'll see what I can do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.